1. Pehli Mulaqat🤌🏻✨

AUTHOR POV:

       The morning sun gently streamed into the small room, rousing a girl from her restless sleep. With a sigh, she thought, "Just another day of living hell." Yet, resigned to her fate, she rose from the worn-out bed and went about her morning routine.

First, she took care of her personal needs and then started on the household chores before the rest of the household woke up. She prepared breakfast for everyone and made Preeti's morning green tea, ensuring everything was just right.

Afterward, she found solace in her prayers before her beloved Kanhaji, performing her aarti with devotion. Then, she began preparing herself for university. She was fortunate to be studying at a prestigious university, having earned a full scholarship due to her outstanding academic achievements. Despite her brilliance, she remained introverted, shy, and innocent.

Her ultimate goal now was simple yet profound: to escape this oppressive environment as soon as possible.

 AKSHU POV:

         Helloji, I am Akshara, you must be wondering why I don't have any surname. It's because I don't have anyone to call a family. I'm an orphan, I don't know who my parents are. Chacha-Chachi *bitter chuckle* brought me in their home; so that I can be any use of them and repay their favor of saving me from orphanage.

"I can't even Explain how I'm feeling anymore, my thoughts are having conflict in my head that I am unable to stop them. " Anyways this is my life and even I can't do anything. I have only two peoples in my life first my Sakha, my kanhaji🥹 and Shyra, my best friend who's more like a sister. Shyra has been my rock since our days in the orphanage. Okay so my life introduction is done.

 Today, I'm excited because our university is hosting an inter-college dance event. Dancing is my hobby , and they have been my companions through the tough times.

I won't wear my dance costume at home because last time my aunt accused me of stealing her daughter's dress, which was actually a gift from Shyra on my last birthday. I've decided to wear it either at Shyra's house or at the university.

       As I was reaching for the door to open it, I heard Chachaji shouting my name, fear engulfed me. Now I was shaking, and sweats beads were forming on my forehead. Again, I heard him "Akshara, bitch where are you going without asking permission" Tears welled up in my eyes but I gathered some voice and spoke turning around, "Sorry, chachaji I for....forgott to ask. Can I go chachaji to university, please", I stuttered feeling ashamed of my weakness. 

Still, I waited for his answer, but I got no response. Suddenly, a harsh slap landed on my left cheek, which made me stumble back and I fell on the ground. The stinging burning sensation of the slap was still there. I gathered some courage to look up, only to hear him, his tone venomous," If I ever get to know that you are whoring around in the university, then I will skin you alive. UNDERSTAND", he spat.

 I nodded my head furiously, knowing the consequences of my disobedience. I remembered the day when I arrived home late because Shyra and I were busy celebrating her birthday. And that day chachaji, punished me by hitting me with his leather belt. My trail of thoughts broke, when I felt a hard push on my shoulder and then I saw him moving towards the kitchen. 

[Harami chacha🤬]

Now, I didn't feel like going to university, but Shyra really wanted to see my dance performance, and she asked me so sweetly. So, wiping away my tears, I went outside and walked to Shyra's house. She lives in a nearby colony.

        I knocked on the door of her house, and after a few attempts, she was about to leap at me, but upon seeing my face, she embraced me, and I broke down in tears in her arms. She led me inside. "Why, Shyra? What have I done to deserve being left alone in this harsh world by my parents? I've never wronged anyone, yet I bear all this suffering. I should die, Shyra," I panicked. "Please, Shyra, let me die," as my breathing quickened. "Please, angel, don't talk like that. You're all I have. For my sake, don't think like that. Please, calm down," Shyra implored, tears streaming down her face. Eventually, my breathing steadied, and Shyra handed me a glass of water and inquired about the reason for my tears.