2. Junoon ya Ishq???

A muscular man was engaged in pushups, his sweat glistening on his skin, presenting quite the disheveled yet appealing sight. 

[Hehe...author swooning over him🌚]

Drying off with a towel, he retreated to his private chamber for a shower—a luxury afforded to each resident, except for the siblings who shared. Veer never allowed anyone to his chamber, and the only exception was his dearest mother.

[Perks of being a billionaire. 😭🤌🏻]

Emerging with just a towel hunged around his waist, he dressed in a meticulously stitched Armani suit, fastening cufflinks engraved with his initials 'VS'. After applying his signature cologne, he descended to join his family for breakfast, upholding the tradition of sharing at least one meal together daily.

VEERANSHU POV:

I descended the stairs and encountered my siblings bickering over something, but when they noticed my presence, their actions halted for a moment. As I approached them, raising my eyebrow as if asking 'what was happening here?'. Both of them exchanged glances and gave me the creepiest smiles. UHH...These kids. 

"What were you two doing, Hriday??", I questioned sitting near the head chair while Pakhi replied," Bhaiya, this monkey is arguing with me, that he wants to join us in my college event. Even after I said it's at my college and he is not allowed." "Pakhi, you chipkali !! Shut up. Bhaiya please I want to go", hriday pleaded with those irresistible puppy eyes. In a monotone voice, I replied, "Fine, you two come with the driver only."

The aroma of holy insense sticks spread across the dining area, indicating Maa's arrival from the Pujaghar (Home temple). She is a devotee of Lord Krishna. But I don't believe in such things. I only know one thing, to make rules and ruling over everyone. The I only hunger I have is for power and nothing else. 

Dadi entered the dining hall, and I greeted her by touching her feet. Maa handed me Black Espresso Coffee and with some fresh salad. I don't like eating unhealthy stuffs.

 The dining hall was quiet until Dadi spoke up, "Beta ji, today is our university's inter-college event, and you've been invited. Are you going?" "Yeah, Dadi, don't worry. I'll go after finishing some important work," I reassured her. Then Maa chimed in, "Veer, you're 28 now. Maybe it's time to think about marriage." "Maa, I don't want..." I started to reply, but Dad interrupted, "Veer, listen to your mother." "Beta, we want to see you married and happy. You're the eldest, you should understand," Maa said calmly. "Okay, I'll think about it," I finally agreed. They looked so pleased.

After breakfast, I hopped into my Porsche and headed to the office to tackle my workload. Suddenly, my best friend and chief secretary, Abhiyansh Raghuvanshi, called urgently, "Veer, listen, that jerk Gupta isn't cooperating and denying everything. I think you need to come and handle this personally."

"Alright, I'm on my way," I replied firmly before ending the call. "Driver, turn the car around. We're heading to the warehouse. Someone needs to learn a lesson."

TRIGGERING CONTENT AHEAD‼️‼️🔞 ignore if you are uncomfortable.

After an hour, we reached my warehouse, which was situated in the outskirts of the city. I made my way to the chamber, in which that man was kept and tied. I removed my coat and handed it to one of my men and entered the room. Upon opening the door, the lingering smell of the fresh metallic blood was spread across the room and the walls were painted with the victim's blood.

 This Fucking Gupta, tried to leak my Mafia business transaction to one of enemies. But he didn't know or maybe known to the fact that, "I never forgive Betrayers.