17. Sangeet 💃🏻

Soon, Nisha and Zayn came downstairs, laughing together. Everyone gave them teasing looks, enjoying the lighthearted moment.

The Sangeet practice started, and everyone got busy with their own groups. Nisha, Akshu, and Shyra danced together, their movements graceful and synchronized. Both Veer and Zayn watched them lovingly, mesmerized by their partners. Abhi, meanwhile, rolled his eyes at their lovey-dovey expressions but couldn't hide a small smile.

During a break, Veer moved towards Akshu and took her hands in his. "Sweetheart, you dance so gracefully. I could watch you dance all the time," he said, kissing her knuckles and glancing at her ring finger.

Akshu blushed and said, "Thank you."

Everyone around them hooted and cheered, teasing the couple and dancing around them like kids. The atmosphere was filled with joy and laughter, the perfect blend of fun and love.

After too much practicing and lots of laughter, everyone decided it was time to get ready for the evening. They dispersed, heading to their rooms to prepare for the upcoming Sangeet ceremony.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AKSHU POV: 

I was waiting for Shyra to come into my room. We had decided to plan our escape before the wedding tonight. After a while, she came in and approached me, asking, "Angel, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Bubbly. But where is Nishu?" I asked her.

"She is planning something. She'll come after the Sangeet ceremony and let us know. Let's get ready," Shyra replied.

I nodded, feeling the weight of exhaustion from all the functions. I went to the bathroom to freshen up. When I came back, Shyra handed me my outfit for the day.

 When I came back, Shyra handed me my outfit for the day

It was so beautiful that it transformed my appearance. Shyra did my light makeup and helped me put on the jewelry. As I looked at the lotus ring, I felt a strange reluctance to take it off and throw it away. Maybe I was afraid?

"Haaye, agar mai ladka hoti na, toh tu hi meri dulhan banti," Shyra said in her flirtatious tone.

(Only girl bestiess can do that🤌🏻 Right @Naavl-E-Malika )

"Tu bhi kuch kam nahi lag rahi hai," I teased back, and she blushed. Oh my mata, am I missing something?

(Yeah you are missing so many things. Kabhi veer ke alawa bhi dekh liya kro🌚🌚)

Shyra laughed and gave me a playful nudge. "Come on, Angel. Let's get through this Sangeet and then we can figure out the rest.".

The decoration was beautifully done. Dadiji, Maa and choti maa were welcoming guests. I saw him standing there, when his eyes met mine. As if my world stopped, he was looking so handsome. He looks more hot in traditionals. Hey akshu...what u are doing chii...don't ogle him like a creep.