23. Sleepwalking Akshu

📖

It was 2am, the couple was sleeping on the bed. Suddenly, Akshu woke up and looked around. She was not in her senses. 

Sitting on the bed, her eyes rolled as she tried to figure out the surroundings. She noticed the figure sleeping beside her.

 Her expressions changed, hands firmly attached to the bed, she put her full force and kicked the sleeping figure.

The kick landed on Veer's bum, and he rolled down to the floor.

[Sorry Veerji😭🤣🤣]

Veer gave an abrupt jerk. When he blinked his eyes, he saw that he was kissing the floor.

[What the hell Veer! Shaadi ke dusre din patni ke jagah floor ko kiss kr rhe ho]

"Mai kaise yaha aaya." he said, rubbing his palm in confusion. When he turned to face his wife, he noticed her standing there approaching him.Akshu stood up and made her way over to Veer. While Veer, puzzled by his wife's actions.

As Akshu stepped on top of Veer, Veer pressed his knees closer. It was an abrupt response to what Akshu had done.

Veer's let out a faint "Ouchhh".

However, Veer was unaffected by anything much due to his strong physique. He got to his feet and followed his wife around. Akshu was only roaming about the room. 

 This time, Veer took her into the room. He sat her on the side of the bed and gave her a shake. 

Akshu was startled awake and witnessed Veer's disheveled condition as she looked about. She realized what occurred.

Akshu started sobbing and said, "Sorry, Veer. I already mentioned I have problem like this."

"Shhh...sweetheart. It's okay. Mujhe dard nhi hua tumhara husband strong hai. Chalo sojao ab.", veer comforted her.

"Aapko lagi kya?" akshu searched in a worried tone. He gave a defiant shake of his head.

"Aap nahi soyenge??", akshu asked. "Actually, tum sojao aaram se. Mai yahi sojaunga don't worry.", Veer said after he paused for a moment.  

They said good night to each other once more and went back to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beautiful person in sleep, illuminated with morning light. Akshu's alarm went off and she woke up. Veer was sleeping restlessly on the couch, as she observed. 

 "Oh Kanhaji!, Because of you he had to sleep like this. See he is so uncomfortable. ", akshu simultaneously felt guilty and angry.

She proceeded to the restroom and took her saree from the closet. She took her sweet time to get ready.

 She came out wearing a white saree having golden lining on it. She paired a multicolored v-neck blouse with it. She looked very gorgeous. Her appearance adorned with chooda. The rosy cheeks that naturally appeared after taking a shower.