Other characters

# Singhaniya Kutumba {Family} #

Rajeshwari Singhaniya {Dadi of male lead} (70yrs)

-> She is the sweetest and coolest dadi😎

Rajesh Singhaniya {Late Grandfather of male lead} (75yrs)

-> He is a strict man but Infront of his wife, he becomes a little mouse😂

Bhavesh Singhaniya {Father} (54yrs)

-> Loving father and a family man. Respects his parents. Ex-CEO of Singhaniya Empires.

Meera Singhaniya{Mother} (50yrs)

-> Loves her husband and children. Always sees her in-laws as her parents. Loves Veeranshu the most.

Sindhu Singhaniya{Uncle} (52yrs)

-> A fun loving man always calm and happy. 

Sulochana Singhaniya{Aunt] (49yrs)

-> (Not a Kaleshi chachi😂) cutest and sassy chachi😏❤️

Riansh Singhaniya {Younger Brother of male lead} (25yrs)

-> COO of Singhaniya Empires. Always admires his elder brother and want to become like him.

Pakhi Singhaniya{ Only daughter and daughter of Sindhu and Sulochana} (21yrs)

-> She is the Princess of the house and pampered by all. She is a 1st year MBA student in Singhaniya University.

Hriday Singhaniya{Son of Sindhu and Sulochana and cousin of male lead} (19yrs)

-> He is the Funniest and craziest of all😂😂😂. Studies in college.

Abhiyansh Raghuvanshi {Best friend and chief secretary of Veeranshu and also right hand in mafia} (28yrs)

-> He is Grumpy like his best friend and does not like to talk much}

#  Mishra Niwas {Female lead's so-called relatives} #

Pawan Mishra {uncle of Akshara} (56yrs)

-> A cunning man, who kept Akshara for his benefits and always torture her.

Urmila {Aunt of Akshara} (52yrs)

-> A greedy woman, who only wants to see Akshara suffer and is jealous of her beauty and innocence.

Preeti Mishra {Cousin of Akshara} (23yrs)

-> she is gold digger, always tortures Akshara and jealous of her beauty and intelligence.

Rohan Mishra {Cousin of Akshara} (25yrs)

-> He is an asshole who just tries to find reason to harass Akshara and tries to ruin her innocence.

Shyra {Aspiring LLB and Soul sister and best friend of Akshara} (22yrs)

-> An orphan like Akshara. She is sass queen, and she will show you hell if u even think of hurting Akshara. ✨👑