20. First Night??

📖

and............ before veer could complete. Akshu started walking away from him. Veer thought of teasing her more. He walked intimidatingly towards her. Akshu felt her back touched to the wall.

The cold wall giving chills to her body and in front of her, the predator Veer, who was enjoying his wife condition. 

He stood in front of her and said, "Jaan, where are you going??? " He cupped her face. She felt her breathing stopped; they were so close. Veer's breath fanning over her neck.

Akshu looked up and she was noticing him now. Her thoughts, "He is looking devilishly handsome. Devil suits him. Why he can't be sweet and cute. Huhh...heinn Kanha mai bhi kya soch rahi hu. Comeback to reality Akshu"

Akshu shook her thoughts from the thoughts, which were giving her butterflies in stomach. She asked innocently, "Yeh, aap kya kr rhe h??" [What are you doing.]

"Jo mujhe karna chahiye aaj, apni biwi ke saath", veer said still in his Akshu's daze. [i'm doing what i should do with my wife.]

"Huhh....Veer a..aap ye kya keh rhe h??", Akshu shook him and he came out of his unholy thoughts. [veer what are you saying?]

"I will not touch u wrongly without your consent, Baby. I know I forced you to marry me. I am ready to wait for you. You can take as much time you want. And the day you are willing to take this marriage on a next step, just wear this lehenga and that day will be our First Night. Okay.", Veer said and kissed her forehead.

Akshu blinked her lashes few times and soon all the things he said processed in her mind. She smiled happily and was going to change, but Veer held her hands and again brought her close.

[Yeh kya khicha khichi chal rhi h bhai😭]

"Tumne kuch promise kiya tha", veer asked her teasingly. Akshu's eyes widen and she looked towards him ;he was looking at her intensely. [You promised me something.]

She tiptoed on her feet and gave a kiss on his cheeks. But before she can back off she noticed something behind Veer.

It was

It was

A Lizard 😭😭

"Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", Akshu screamed and pushed veer and started running in the room.

Veer fell down due to sudden push. He got up and saw akshu running. He stopped her by holding her forearms, "Why are you running like this Wifey???"

"Veer......there....is...Chipkali", she said and both veer and her started running like maniac in the whole room.

Veer also feared Lizards. 

[Who can say this man is a mafia😭😭😭 Ye ladka meri naak kaat wayega mafia biradri (community) me]

Both were jumping on the bed. 

[Le authors and readers mind: 🌚🌚]

Akshu composed herself and she was confused why veer was running and jumping with her.

"Veer, why are you jumping??? ", she questioned raising her eyebrows.

"WO...wo mujhe bhi thoda darr lagta h chipkali se", veer said scratching his head.

"Aahhhhh, veer please", akshu was getting scared as the chipkali was staring directly at them, as if he was there to ruin their first night.

"Baby, you are too loud. You want to wake up the whole mansion??", veer asked being scared of family's reaction, if they get to know he fears a bitch lizard.

"Veer, please do something.", Akshu said still hiding behind him.

"I am doing. Have patience", Veer moved towards the corner and brought a jhadu (broom).

He was moving it like a fragile kid.

"This is so huge.", Akshu's eyes widen seeing the lizard. "And don't hit that", Akshu was guiding him.

"Stay still Akshu. Don't move much.", Veer said because akshu was distracting him.

"I'll die Veer.", Akshu said seeing the Chipkali not moving an inch.

"A few minutes, Akshu control yourself.", veer said being focused and making plans to hit that Lizard.

"Please move it there.", Akshu said when veer was going in wrong direction.

"It's almost there. Wait", veer said slowly moving the chipkali away.

[Chipkali be like: Haan yeh karlo pehle tum log 😑😑]

The chipkali fell on the other side. Making Akshu jump on Veer. Veer catched her. She was hugging him like a Baby.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", Akshu yelled and veer kept his palm on akshu's mouth to make her shut."

"Baby, its gone. See. Now, calm down.", Veer said and akshu calmed herself.

She looked their positions and quickly moved away from him. 

"Thankyou", Akshu said and moved from there.

She was so embarrassed and same goes with him.

"You go and change. I am going in another room to change. Your clothes and accessories are arranged in the closet.", Veer said and moved away.

Akshu changed and came after some time and saw veer sitting in the bed.

She was moving towards couch, when he said, "Where do you think, you are going, Little Birdie??" 

She turned and smiled sheepishly. "Umm... I am sleeping on couch. You can sleep on bed."

"And who told u to sleep there?hmmm. Come here akshu.", Veer said and she slowly took steps and came near the bed.

"Now sleep", Veer said and laid down. Akshu did the same.

But soon, she was pulled by her husband in a back hug. Akshu was struggling but listening veer she quiet down.

" I am not doing anything, unless u make me to do that", veer whispered near her ear.

He kept his chin on her head and said," Goodnight, love and happy married life"

A small smile crept on Akshu's face unknowingly. She just hummed and both of them slept in each other's embrace.

So, how was the update guys?? Did you all enjoyed it.

The lizard scene idea was given by my babies angle_wrts and riyshu 😘😘

Btw how was the first chapter of Sab Tera. You want me to continue writing the second book?? Why I am not getting the response I expected from you'll?🥺🥺

Anyways, today's Target. 60 comments and 70 votes on this chapter.

Okay. Byee.

Love Authorshyra❤️❤️