31. First Kiss 💋

📖

When Akshu finally leaned more towards him and unintentionally both of their eyes got closed. Akshu almost reached and.......

Their lips touched and there was a pause, veer was in shock would be an understatement. He slowly opened his eyes to see Akshu's cheeks has turned the shade of Scarlett, her breathing is fast, and her eyes were tightly closed.

In a swift motion, Veer switched their position and now he separated their lips and saw Akshu's chest rising up and down. He smirked and said, "Open your eyes sweetheart, I want you to feel and remember every second of our First Kiss."

[Readers be like: Wooho Author kya kamal ka surprise diya 😍]

The effect of the drink was slowly decreasing, and Akshu was now in her senses. She heard what Veer said and she slowly opened her beautiful eyes. Her eyes held shyness.

Veer leaned towards Akshu and in reciprocal Akshu leaned forward. Their lips intertwined, then their lips were moving in sync savouring the taste of their new blooming love. Akshu was not expert in kissing so was veer, but he had a little bit knowledge of it. 

Veer placed his hand behind Akshu's neck and tilted her head so that, they can kiss without any interruption. Veer nibbled her lower lips seeking for entrance, but Akshu was so lost in the kiss that she didn't even notice anything. Veer, then sensually rubbed his hand behind her sweet spot which made her gasp in surprise. Veer took it as a chance and entered his tongue in her mouth and savoured every inch of it. 

After some time, they broke the kiss and both of them were gasping for air. Now, they were both behaving like shy babies. Veer, cupped Akshu's face and gave a last peck on her lips and whispered, "I love you." 

[Le me and the ghost in my room: Beating each other and blushing like maniac.]

Akshu pushed him in shyness and ran into bathroom. She closed the door behind her and slowly she touched her lips, which was still lingering with Veer's minty fragrance. She blushed still remembering, how she made that bold move of kissing her husband. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reception party had wrapped up, and within three hours, everyone had made their way home, all but Rudra, who was nowhere to be found. Veer had been trying to reach him, calling multiple times without success. As Veer lounged on the sofa, Rudra entered the hall, clearly worn out, and met Veer's questioning gaze.

"Rudra, where have you been? I've been on the phone trying to reach you for ages. Aanya Bhabhi is waiting," Veer expressed his concern. With a deep sigh and a nod, Rudra began to share the tale of his last few hours.

"We should head out, I'll bring the car around, and we'll go together," Veer offered, heading for the door. But Rudra stopped him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "No need, I've finished what I needed to do. You should get some rest," Rudra insisted, then made his way to his upstairs room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Day:

It was time for the couples, Rudra-Aanya and Rivaan-Geetu to return to their places.

The girls were crying hugging each other. In just 2 days, they had created a great bond like sisters.

Their men were seeing this all and Rudra dramatically said, " ye log toh aise ro rhi h jaise inki vidai ho rhi ho "

Rivaan and Veer laughed on this. Rudra playfully said, "Ab toh Mai bhi emotional hogaya hu chalo hum bhi hug karte h" saying this he went toward Veer, who pushed him aside and said,"Saale, Nautanki kam kar"