25. Divorce??

This chapter is a Mahashivratri special. I thought of writing this but sought of caught up in some work. Already telling it will be little bit emo. Let's GOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author POV:

Morning rays chirped through the window of Veeraksh's room, veer who was sleeping peacfully cuddling. He was in deep sleep or a dream that he didn't know when he fell down on the ground.

"Ouuch", he winced in pain and got up. He thought akshu again kicked him and started searching for her. But finding the bed empty, he got stressed. He went out in search of his wife in the whole chamber. 

"Akshu........Sweetheart!", veer called her names so many times, when he heard the closet door opening. He turned around to see what happened, when he stopped in his tracks and stood dumbfounded there. His wife cladded in a White net saree with beautiful blouse, hairs open, minimal jewellery and red chooda making the look more enchanting.

 His wife cladded in a White net saree with beautiful blouse, hairs open, minimal jewellery and red chooda making the look more enchanting

Veer couldn't take his eyes off his wife, Akshu. Her beauty had always been a source of enchantment for him. He couldn't help but mumble, "Enchantress," as he gazed at her. Akshu blushed, feeling her husband's intense gaze on her.

After yesterday's incident, when Veer had taken her side, Akshu had decided to make this marriage work. She had realized that Veer was the perfect partner for her, and she was willing to do everything in her power to maintain their relationship.

As Akshu waved her hands in front of Veer to bring him out of his daze, he looked at her in confusion. "Sweetheart, is there anything special? It's too early in the morning," Veer asked her.

"Actually, today is Mahashivratri, and every year I keep a Vrath so that I can get a good husband," Akshu explained, smiling as she thought of her beloved Mahadev.

Veer questioned her about whether she had received the fruit of her Vrath. "So, you got your vrath ka phal. You got a good husband?" he asked her. 

"So, you got your vrath ka phal (Fruit). You got a good husband?", veer questioned her making Akshu blush. He doesn't believe in God, but will never disrespect Akshu's faith,

"Yeah, he is right in front of me.", Akshu said looking down. Veer pulled her towards him by waist and said, "Haaye, jaan tum toh such me kisi din meri jaan lelogi."

"How am I looking??", Akshu asked and veer was stunned.
His thoughts,"Aaj Suraj kaha se uga. Ohh chaddo yarr. Sanu ki"
" You look breathtaking in this white saree, like a swan with full of elegance. And I can die to see you like this sweetheart. I love you", Veer said making Akshu blush. She was playing with the hem of her saree pallu. She said while matching her eyes with him, " Thankyou"

"Sweetheart, let's go shopping today.", Veer said and was waiting for Akshu's reply. "Ummm..aaj mera fast h aur mujhe puja bhi karni h kal chale.", Akshu hesitate a bit fearing if veer will shout at her. He just hummed in response and gave her kiss on cheeks. " He is shameless", Akshu said rubbing her cheeks and went downstairs.