15. Manjulikaa🤣

Next Day: 

It was 4 AM, early in the morning. All the youngsters, along with the couples, were up and ready. Today was the day for Akshara and Veer's pre-wedding shoot.

Veer, Akshu, Pakhi, and Hriday piled into one car, while Zayn, Nisha, Shyra, Abhi, and Ansh squeezed into the other. Their first destination was Sunrise Point, a considerable distance from Veer's mansion, so it took some time for them to reach there.

During the drive, Veer couldn't stop staring at his wife. Akshara, dressed in a beautiful traditional outfit, looked breathtaking, and every glance at her made his heart swell with love and pride.

In the other car, Zayn and Nisha were lost in their own world, exchanging loving glances and whispers. Abhi, on the other hand, was glaring at Ansh, who was engrossed in playing Subway Surfers with Shyra. Little did he know that Shyra was watching him from the corner of her eyes, amused by his focused determination on the game.

The journey was filled with a mix of excitement and anticipation. Upon arriving at Sunrise Point, the group quickly got out of the cars and started setting up for the shoot. The location was perfect—an open area with a clear view of the rising sun, surrounded by lush greenery.

Veer took Akshu's hand, and they walked to the designated spot for the first set of photos. The photographer directed them to pose against the stunning backdrop of the dawn sky.

"Just look at each other, and be natural," the photographer instructed.

Veer gazed into Akshu's eyes, his expression softening. "You look stunning, Jaan," he whispered.

Akshu blushed, her heart racing. "Thank you, Veer."

As the camera clicked, capturing their intimate moments, the rest of the group watched with smiles and excitement. Pakhi and Hriday took behind-the-scenes photos, while Zayn and Nisha held hands, taking in the beauty of the sunrise. Abhi tried to distract himself from his annoyance at Ansh by helping with the shoot setup, while Shyra continued to sneak glances at him, enjoying his efforts. 

They were given different poses by none other than Nisha, who was more excited than the bride herself. She instructed them to look into each other's eyes and hold each other's hands.

Following her instructions, Veer and Akshu found themselves in a world of their own. The people around them seemed to disappear as they became completely engrossed in each other.

Standing so close, their breaths mingled. Veer's hazel eyes were locked onto Akshu's stormy grey ones. His gaze moved from her eyes to her rosy lips, and he leaned forward, his intentions clear. But just as he was about to kiss her, a loud voice shattered their intimate moment.

Startled, they turned towards the source of the commotion and rolled their eyes. Shyra had thrown her cold coffee all over Abhi. Despite her frantic apologies, Abhi stood there, unfazed, with an expression that screamed 'I don't give a fuck.'

(I know Shyra apni friend ko bacha rhi h🤣)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After finishing their breakfast at a nearby café, the group headed to their next destination: the Golden Temple. They all took blessings and then proceeded with some couple photos. While the shoot was ongoing, everyone enjoyed the serene and spiritual atmosphere of the temple.

As Akshu was putting on her jutti, she stumbled but managed to steady herself by grabbing onto someone's shoulder. She looked up and saw that it was Veer. He reached for her dupatta and placed it gently on her head.