27. Akshu's feelings

📖

Maybe this song will be a language barrier for most of the readers...but you can feel the music. Hope this brings a cute blush on your face. 😌🤌🏻❤️Because you're beautiful babygurl.❤️

Veer slowly opened his eyes and stretched his arms, trying to shake off the remnants of sleep that still clung to him. He turned to look at his wife, Akshu, who was sleeping soundly beside him, her breathing deep and even. It was the first time he had seen her sleep so peacefully, like a log, without stirring or muttering in her sleep.

"Baby, wake up," Veer whispered, gently shaking her shoulder. But Akshu merely groaned and buried her face in the pillow, unwilling to wake up just yet.

"Veeransh, jaiye yaha se...mujhe sone dijiye na," she muttered, her voice muffled by the pillow.

Veer chuckled softly. He knew that Akshu was not a morning person and needed a little more time to wake up properly. But he also knew that she needed to eat something before she could start her day.

"Sweetheart, you need to wake up. So you can have your breakfast," Veer said, trying to coax her out of bed. But instead of getting up, Akshu picked up a pillow and threw it at him.

Yess, his wife has thrown this. 😭🤣🤣

Veer couldn't help but laugh at her antics. He knew that she was not really angry with him, just a little grumpy from waking up too early.

This time, Veer backed off and waited for his wife to wake up on her own. He knew that if he tried again, he might get a kick on his face instead of a pillow.

While Akshu was still sleeping, Veer went to the bathroom to freshen up. He splashed some water on his face, brushed his teeth, and took a bath. He emerged from the closet wearing casuals. He didn't went anywhere, because he wanted to spent some time with her. He needs to take care of her every needs.

[Godji, ek veer dilado plzzz.🤌🏻😭😭]

"She must be hungry, idiot," Veer reminded himself and headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for his wife. He decided to make some sunny-side-up eggs and a sandwich.

Meanwhile, Akshu who was sleeping, woke up and rubbed her eyes. She sat like that for 5 minutes to regain consciousness and then she also went to the bathroom to get freshened up ready. She came out of the closet wearing a pretty blue color plazzo set. She loves white and blue color. This dress was a gift from Shyra. 

She went towards the kitchen, as the aroma of food hit her and she was so hungry. Veer had just finished making the breakfast, when Akshu entered inside the kitchen. He was pouring some orange juice for himself in a glass.

Play Kinna Sona😌💕

She gave a smile to Veer, whereas our veer was awestruck from the beauty standing in front of him. "Sweetheart, Goodmorning", he said still looking at her from up and down. 

"Goodmorning, Veeransh. How am I looking?", akshu questioned and waited for him to answer. "You're looking so beautiful, so elegant, just looking like a Wow!!", veer complimented and hugged akshu. But he forgot that he was holding a glass of orange juice.

You all know what happened next.

3

2

1

Kalesh.....😌

"AAAhhhh........Veer...hatiye", Akshu screamed and pushed veer away from her. Veer was confused at first, but then he glanced at Akshu for the very first time, he was scared seeing Akshu's crying face.