22. Voices from the Room??

📖

Veer returned from his Office along with Ansh. After entering the mansion, he looked around for his wife. His sister came near him smiling teasingly. 

"Bhaiyaa, Bhabhimaa is resting in her room.", pakhi said and gave high five to ansh.

Veer glared at both of them and said, "Maine pucha tumse?? Mai jaa raha hu fresh hone"

[Did I ask you?? I am going to my room to get fresh.]

(Yeah Veer we know🌚😏)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Veer reached his chamber and opened his room. He saw his wife sleeping peacefully.

His thoughts were, "How can I so be lucky to have this woman in my life. I feel so blessed after seeing her every second."

He glanced once again at Akshu and went to bathroom to get changed.

After some time he came out wearing grey tshirt and sweatpants.

He sat down near Akshu, some hair strands were falling on her beautiful face making it being an obstacle for his view.

He kept the strands behind her ear.

 Suddenly, they heard, "Bhabhimaa and Bhaiya come downstairs. Ohh shitt! I didn't saw anything." It was none other than our Ansh.

Akshu suddenly woke up and got startled to see veer close to her.

"Tujhe bhi abhi aana tha", veer mumbled under his breath.

"You come downstairs, we are waiting for dinner.", Ansh said and ran for his life.

[Poor Ansh😌😭]

"When u came??", Akshu said standing on her feet, when she got stumbled but before she could kiss the floor. She was pulled by Veer and she fell on him. She kept her hands on his chest to maintain some distance.

All her hairs were falling on his face. He smelled her lavender fragrance. He was enjoying their position but soon Akshu pulled out from it.

"Thankyou, let's go.", Akshu said and Veer nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Soon, They reach downstairs and everyone were staring at them suspiciously.

"Why are you looking at us like this???", Veer said and both of them settled beside Ansh. Veer was sitting between the Bhabhi-devar duo.

"Serve the food.", Dadi said to the servants. They served and went away.

Everyone were still looking at them. Akshu was feeling scared, for sleeping too long.

"Ab koi kuch bolega??", Veer asked once again.

[Anyone will say??]

"Wo kya hai na Bhaiyya, aapke aur bhabhimaa ke room se kal raat boht awazein aa rahi thi.", Ansh said and everyone were looking around.

[Yesterday from both of ur room, wierd voices were coming.]

Veer glared at Ansh to shut his mouth.

"Make sure, today no voice should come from your room.", dadi said and everyone nodded.

"Aap log jaisa soch rahe hai, waisa kuch bhi nahi hua tha......", veer tried to explain but his brother didn't let him complete.

[ What you are thinking, nothing happened like that and....]