10. Mirchi🌶️

Next Day In Singhaniya Mansion:

Everyone was busy preparing for Veeraksh's engagement ceremony. Each family member was diligently working on their assigned tasks, adding to the festive atmosphere. However, amidst all the hustle and bustle, Akshu felt increasingly restless. As the days flew by, her anxiety grew. She was scared about what the future held for her.

On the other hand, Veer was overjoyed about starting a life with his love. He had realized that he truly loved her. His mother shared in his happiness, glad that her son was finally marrying and that she was gaining a daughter-in-law she adored.

Meanwhile, Dadi and the cousins were enthusiastically planning which songs to play for the dance performances, adding to the excitement.

When everyone gathered at the dining table, Akshara purposely sat beside Pakhi to avoid Veer. But Veer, being Veer, chose the seat on her other side. As everyone was busy eating, Veer discreetly held Akshara's hand under the table. Akshara's eyes widened in shock and fear that someone might notice.

"Veer, what are you doing? Leave my hand, anyone can see us like this," she whispered, trying to free her hand but failing.

"Why should I leave you? I don't care if anyone sees us. Remember, you are my wife," he said in a loving, sweet voice that even surprised him.

Akshu gave him a pleading look with her puppy eyes. "Okay baby, I'll let go of your hand, but you have to give me a kiss on the cheek," Veer said, releasing her hand and turning his cheek towards her. 

Akshu nervously looked around; it seemed like everybody was ordered to not look up. Seizing the moment, she quickly gave him a peck on the cheek. Veer was taken aback, and both of them blushed deeply.

(Aww my cutieess😘😘)

Soon, evening came, and everyone was getting ready for the function. Akshara wore a beautiful blue lehenga that shimmered with intricate silver embroidery. The lehenga had a fitted blouse with delicate lace details and a flowing skirt that gracefully swirled with her every movement. Her dupatta was draped elegantly over her shoulder, adorned with sparkling sequins that caught the light with every step. Her hair was styled in soft waves, and she wore minimal but elegant jewelry that added to her ethereal beauty.

As she struggled to tie the dori of her blouse, which seemed just out of her reach, Veer entered the room. He was mesmerized by the sight of her, thinking to himself, "She looks just like a dream, the prettiest girl I've ever seen."

Leaning against the door, he watched her actions with a slight chuckle. He then walked over to her and stood behind her. "Shall I?" he asked.

Akshara looked up, feeling a mix of embarrassment and hesitation. She was unsure whether to accept his help. Sensing her dilemma, Veer reassured her, "Sweetheart, I will not look. Okay?"

She nodded, and Veer closed his eyes, placing his hands gently on her back. The touch sent an electric shock through both of them, making their hearts race. Veer felt the softness of her skin under his fingertips and struggled to control his emotions. Slowly, he tied the knot, feeling each delicate movement and the warmth of her skin.

When he was done, he stepped back and opened his eyes. "You look so beautiful. Just like mine," he said softly.

Akshara blushed deeply, looking away to hide her smile. Veer noticed and couldn't help but smile in return. "Toh chalein..." he asked. She nodded, and they left the room together.

Before descending the stairs, Veer held her hand, sensing her nervousness. He gave her a reassuring squeeze, and they walked down together. Veer looked incredibly handsome in his blue sherwani, perfectly matching Akshara's lehenga. The sherwani had intricate silver embroidery that mirrored the designs on her outfit, making them look perfectly coordinated. Every girl present was drooling over Veer, but his eyes were fixed only on one person: his wife, Akshara.