5. Shameless Singhaniya

A/N: You can play the above song while reading the chapter. Let's start. 😚

Next day:

Akshara did all the house chores and left for college without any drama. Today, Shyra was with her as they had the same class. During the break, they were sitting in the canteen of the university. The usual sounds of students talking and walking filled the air. Suddenly, the canteen got quiet as if a powerful person had entered. However, neither Akshara nor Shyra paid attention to the change; they were too busy eating their lunch.

Soon, they heard the screech of a chair being pulled out beside Akshara. Both friends looked up to see who it was, and were shocked. One was scared of him, while the other was shocked to see why this person was suddenly sitting with them.

"Hey, Mr. Who are you?" Shyra asked angrily, standing up. "Firstly, sit down, miss. Second, don't talk to me with that attitude of yours. Last but not least, I am Veeranshu Singhaniya, CEO of Singhaniya Empires and would-be husband of your best friend, Akshara. Right, Sweetheart?" he turned towards Akshu, who was in a complete daze.

Akshara soon came out of her shock and whispered, "Why are you here, Veer?" "Love, this is my college, and I am not answerable to anyone," Veer said, slightly glaring at her. "But why... are you sitting here?" she asked him. "I want to sit with you," he said casually.

Akshu thought while glancing back and forth between the students and Veer. ,"Ye kya pagal hai, log humare table ke taraf aise dekh rhe h jaise koi bhoot dekh liya ho. Ye thodi na koi celebrity hai jo ladkia unko taad rhi h. Kuch toh mujhe ghur ghur ke dekh rhi h."

[Is he crazy? Everyone is looking at our table as if they've seen a ghost. He's not even a celebrity, so why are the girls staring at him like that? And why are some of them glaring at me?]

(Tumhe jalan ho rhi h akshu baby???😏)

Akshu's POV:

I looked towards Shyra, who was giving me a death glare that clearly expressed, "What is going on here, Akshu? Will you tell me?"

Not wanting to involve her in my mess, I lied, "Shyra, he is my..." "Boyfriend," Mr. Singhaniya interrupted smoothly. "Akshu baby, did you eat something?" "No, jiju, she was not eating anything. Maybe she was missing you," Shyra said with a mischievous smile. I looked at her, feeling betrayed. How could she so easily start calling him "jiju"? Huh, I will kill Mr. Singhaniya.

[Akshu to Shyra: Gaddari karbe!! Gaddari karbe!!]

"Is that true, Sweetheart?" Veer asked, turning towards me, placing his elbow on the table, and resting his half face on it, looking at me lovingly.

"Ummm... I am hungry," I muttered, not wanting to talk to him. He chuckled and ordered something, then intertwined our hands under the table. Oh Kanha, Mr. Singhaniya mujhe aaj pakka marwake rahenge. Mujhe pta h ghar jake mujhe shyra ko sare details dene padenge. Afterall, she is a lawyer.

[Oh Kanha, Mr. Singhaniya is going to get me killed today. I know I'll have to give Shyra all the details when we get home. ]

Our food came, and I saw another chocolate pastry. I remembered yesterday's incident at his house. Hey, stop blushing, idiot.

"My favourite colour is pink," someone whispered. I looked up to see Mr. Singhaniya, who was looking at me, a teasing smirk played on his handsome face. Did I just say, he is handsome? Oh no! he is a devil. I gave him a questioning look. He chuckled and said, "Your cheeks turning pink is my favourite colour now." I quickly finished my pastry, very well aware of his intense gaze.

"Let's Go, Shyra we have to go home.", I said trying to be away from him. "Okay, let's go." she said. Thank God. "Mai tum dono ko chod du??", he asked.

[Shall I drop you both??]