Meggy New Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance (Redesign)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-Lucy X Reader: The Anime Arc 6K Reads Thanks-

-Meggy New Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance from her New Body/1st Redesign-

Alrighty, for Lucy X Reader: The Anime Arc 6K Reads Milestone here is Meggy New Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance but in her new body/1st Redesign after the Anime Arc of having an Inkling Guardian Appearance but as a Regular Guardian with Meggy no ...

Alrighty, for Lucy X Reader: The Anime Arc 6K Reads Milestone here is Meggy New Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance but in her new body/1st Redesign after the Anime Arc of having an Inkling Guardian Appearance but as a Regular Guardian with Meggy no longer able to use Inkling Guardian Ability. 

For Meggy she only got some new revamped change of her Hair Style including some Color shade addition & new Eyes from the New Assets & lastly with Meggy having a new Headgear Style for Gacha Life 2 with some minor change of her Belt & new set of shoes for the change.

Let me know what you think of Meggy New Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance & thank you all so much for the 6K Reads Milestone on Lucy X Reader: The Aime Arc & until then, see yea!