Team RWBYS Ice Queendom Weiss Dream (New Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-SapphireDraken173 Gacha Life 2 Request Event- (Gacha Life 2 Request Event Finale)

-Team RWBYS Ice Queendom New Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance from Weiss Dream-

This 41st Gacha Life 2 Request Event is from SappphireDraken173 & is the FINALE for the Gacha Life 2 Request Event!

Here is RWBY Sapphire 4 Girlfriends from RWBY Ice Queendom Anime Version in their Weiss Dream New Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance!

For Ruby Rose Ice Queendom Weiss Dream Outfit, okay I'll be honest she's the only one that I forgot to save her Design when doing her & forgot which chapter from my LXR Gacha Book that I did it on. So, I decide to make Ruby Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance the only unique one that is similar to my Ruby Rose Ice Queendom Outfit but still have it own bit maintain her own trait & with her Google being the Color trait of RWBY Sapphire of her feeling. 

As for Weiss Schnee Ice Queendom of her own dream, change up the outfit a bit from the new assets & also switch up the Color a bit from a lightish blue trait & have her new necklace showing RWBY Sapphire Color Trait of her feeling.

 For Blake Belladonna Ice Queendom Weiss Dream Outfit got alot of revamped change from new assets with some color switch of a bit Lightish Indigo with some nice edits adjust & having her new scarf showing RWBY Sapphire Color Trait of her feeling.

Lastly Yang Xiao Long Ice Queendom Weiss Dream Outfit having some new revamped change from her Outfit along with new ponytail & lastly switch Yang Google to Sunflower Pin with RWBY Sapphire Color Trait of her feeling.

With that, that is LAST of the Gacha Life 2 Request Event & is now finally OVER!

Hope you enjoy your Gacha Life 2 Request Event, SapphireDraken173 & until then, see yea!