Female Mobian Jackal (Y/N) (Female Reader X Boom Machiko X Boom Maggy)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-BluEmber469 Gacha Request-

-Female Mobian Jackal (Y/N)- (Female Mobian Jackal Reader X Boom Machiko X Boom Maggy)

Okay for this Gacha Request by BluEmber469 after voting on the Love & Ship Book 2K Reads Poll for different version of (Y/N) being a Female Mobian Jackal!

This version of (Y/N) set in a different version of the Boom Version with the Love Interest being Boom Machiko & Boom Maggy. 

Boom version in a way still haven't been fresh out further but I'll give out some fair amount of detail of this version of (Y/N) with those fact. 

-Fact-

1. This version of (Y/N) is Bi & is a year younger than Machiko & Maggy. 

2. (Y/N) Family own the Foster Orphanage at the Outskirt of the Village where the Heroes live. 

3. (Y/N) meet the Heroes during the Fire & Ice Event when she was capture & save by the Heroes which was when she met Machiko & Maggy. 

4. Before 2 years ago, (Y/N) suffer a sudden incident during her trip to get the foods for the errand when she saw a person hurt but when she was about to help was jump by some Goons of the Former White Fang Faunas & was caught in the crossfire. Even during the capture & one of the Faunas Prisoner about to be touch which (Y/N) told them to leave her be which end up being switch to (Y/N) & end up being force love by the one that was the Leader of the Goons & treat (Y/N) as his lovely toy from number of love he did by force which to the point that she been save by her Older Brother Search Party & stop the Goons & rescues (Y/N) but by the time she return was showing sign of sickness & before she knew it, (Y/N) been confirm to be Pregnant with the Leader Goons Children &after her moment with her family, leads to (Y/N) deciding to KEEP her children & months later gave birth to Triplet of 2 Girls & 1 Boy with (Y/N) entering Motherhood. 

5. (Y/N) grown very close to Machiko & Maggy who was in a relationship with each other from their time together & even learn about (Y/N) Force Love Incident & couldn't believe what she have gone through after that Incident & show the passion of (Y/N) from how much she LOVE her Children & raise them with nothing but love & support to protect them which bring them much closer & even (Y/N) gotten herself to train hard by the Heroes to defend herself & grow stronger to NEVER feel so helpless against & after (Y/N) confess to her feeling to Machiko & Maggy from their date which leads to Machiko & Maggy accepting her feeling & confess their feeling to each other & become a couple with (Y/N) now having a 2nd Mom & a Father that love them deeply & always wanted. Down the line that (Y/N), Machiko & Maggy made love with each other with Maggy manage to get both his lovers Pregnant with his children & then lead to Maggy Proposing to (Y/N) & Machiko to marry him which they happily accept to become a family together.

6. (Y/N) Personality can be shown as Fun, joyful, loving, Motherly, Pure Compassion, Protective, cheerful, deep love for her Children Safety & life, Great Cook, Fashion Sense, attraction, Serious & can be very teasing to her lover.     

That about it, let me know what you think of this version of (Y/N) & until then, see yea!