SapphireDraken173 Power Rangers Team Of Power Rangers Legacy Force (1/6)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-SapphireDraken173 Gacha Request-

-Power Rangers Version of SapphireDraken173 OC & ALL Member Of The Power Ranger Legacy Force Part 1-

-The Draken Sibling-

-Sapphire Draken-

1. Leader Of Power Rangers Legacy Force.

2. Power Ranger Form: ALL Power Rangers Form. (From Mighty Morphin Power Rangers to Power Rangers Cosmic Fury.)

3. Love Interest: Melina Primrose (Girlfriend), Jade Blackwell (Girlfriend), Poppy Primrose (Girlfriend) & Luna Gleamstar (Girlfriend). 

-Garnet Draken-

1. Member Of Power Rangers Legacy Force.

2. Power Ranger Form: All Red Ranger Form.

3. Love Interest: Ryan Azure (Boyfriend) & Sol Gleamstar (Boyfriend).

-Iris Draken-

1. Member Of Power Rangers Legacy Force.

2. Power Ranger Form: All Purple Ranger Form.

3. Love Interest: Opal Auburn-Grayson (Girlfriend) & Caleb Auburn-Grayson (Boyfriend) (Iris Boyfriend & Girlfriend, Caleb & Opal are step sibling but also LOVE each other & see each other MORE than Stepbrother & Stepsister.).

Alrighty, starting off with showing the Member of SapphireDraken173 Main Power Ranger Version of this Power Ranger Team known as Power Ranger Legacy Force!

I'm starting it off with SapphireDraken173 Main OC, Sapphire with her Sibling of the Draken Family with her Older Brother, Garnet & Younger Sister, Iris in their Appearance from Gacha Club!

For Power Ranger Version Sapphire Appearance, I did the best I could with the detail of white long-sleeved T-shirt with black cargo pants, purple & pink sneakers & with the necklace that have a green pendant. But lightning bolt Logo WASN'T possible to show due to Gacha Club Limit position due to the Blue & Red Gi hoodie covering it all & barely show it so now it switches to a Blue & Red Jacket instead just for showing the logo which is different due to Gacha Club NOT having Lighting Bolt but did put the Color Green as a Nice Touch.

Power Ranger Version, Garnet Outfit is similar to my OC, Roger but with all Red Color Trait & Sleeve being a bit different.

Power Ranger Version, Iris Outfit is similar to my OC Aqua but with all Purple Color Trait with her short being a bit different & also having Black Hair with Purple Color Streak!

And for the theme of Power Ranger Legacy Force by SapphireDraken173, her Main Power Ranger Team will have ALL Power Ranger Forms from Mighty Morphin Power Ranger to Power Ranger Cosmic Fury & will have 13 Members with each Power Ranger Member having are the Color of ALL Power Rangers Team like for example Garnet will have ALL Red Ranger Forms & Iris will have ALL Purple Ranger Forms with the ONLY acceptance is that Sapphire is EVERY Single Rangers that exist within her Master Morpher & each Member are a SINGLE Main Color of a Power Rangers. 

You can check out MORE detail from SapphireDraken173 Book call Different Versions of My OC on her Power Ranger Version of her OC.

I'll be doing this in different part split into each Member of the Power Rangers being Sibling & Step Sibling while saving the 2 last members for last.

Hope you enjoy Part 1 of your Gacha Request of your Power Ranger Team, SapphireDraken173 & until then, see yea!