Prime M96 Sapphira, Garnette & Iria Parent Gacha Life 2 Appearance

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-Prime M96 Sapphira, Garnette Drakos & Iria Drakos Parent Gacha Life 2 Appearance-

Okay, it that time to show Prime M96 Sapphira, Garnette & Iria Parent! Course these 2 are inspiration New OCS starting with their Father, Cyan Drakos who is inspire from SMG4 Indigo & their Mother, Tysa Drakos who is inspire from SMG4 Tyson in the...

Okay, it that time to show Prime M96 Sapphira, Garnette & Iria Parent! Course these 2 are inspiration New OCS starting with their Father, Cyan Drakos who is inspire from SMG4 Indigo & their Mother, Tysa Drakos who is inspire from SMG4 Tyson in their Gacha Life 2 Appearance!

Of course, from within the Drakos Family, both Cyan & Tysa have alot of difference from those 2 then SMG4 Tyson & SMG4 Indigo of SapphireDraken173 from the name, backstory, appearance & Personality Trait with of course some similar & familiar trait with the detail info being shown from Prime M96 Sapphira Reveal!

Course like Prime M96 Garnette & Iria Drakos I'll give off some detail about Cyan & Tysa & what to expect from them.

-Fact about Prime M96 Cyan Drakos-

1. Alrighty, to start the major difference between Cyan & Indigo with the 1st being just like with Garnette, the choice for Cyan is also being Male instead of Female that shift it to the Fatherhood to make it more different to SMG4 Indigo along with another choice ideas to shift it difference by alot but still show a familiar idea trait with instead of looking through the name that is similar to Indigo in words I decide to switch up the Color for the name & decide to go with Cyan as another name color like Indigo & share the appearance color trait similar of using Cyan with Azure Hair Color & of course Cyan Outfit being his own trait with addition of having the Moon Pin on his hair. 

2. Prime M96 Cyan Drakos would be around Jack age & is a single child within his family & is marry man to his lovely Wife, Tysa with 3 Daughters & a Grandchild (Which will be reveal).

3. Prime M96 Cyan Drakos Personality is explained as Fatherly, Serious, Strong, Kindhearted, Protection, Chill, Wise, Loyal, Handsome, Calm, Dragon Instinct, Meat Addiction, Honest, Truthful, Faithful, Threaten (Something have to do with his family being harm, danger & seeing his loved one hurt.), Understand, Great Cook, Compassionate & Empathy. Cyan is a Dragon Guardian of the Beast Guardian Kind.

-Fact about Prime M96 Tysa Drakos-

1. Okay, Prime M96 Tysa is the exact same reason as Garnette of shifting the difference of the choice to have Tysa as a FEMALE instead of a Male like SMG4 Tyson of similar name & not 100% sure of what SMG4 Tyson Female counterpart name is since I didn't do any of SapphireDraken173 OC in their Genderbend version before when looking up the name & choose the name Tysa but of course in a way Tysa will have a Leone Treatment around being a mother along with familiar idea from Leone but being different & how her life will would go. But when it comes with being a Mother & Wife, she'll share a common trait of a wonderful Mother & Lovely Wife like Leone. 

2. Prime M96 Tysa is the same age as Leone & of course is a marry woman to her Handsome Husband, Cyan with her 3 Daughters & Grandchild.

3. Prime M96 Tysa Personality is Best Explain as Motherly, sweet, Kindhearted, lovely, teasing, Top Tier Great Fashion Sense, Attractive, Hot, Beautiful, Protective of her Children, Honest, Loyal, Trustworthy, Compassionate, Wise, Advice, Guide, Strong, Patient, Determination, Calm, Housewife, Greatest Cook, Funny, fast & Insane Skill Fighter. Tysa is a Hedgehog Guardian of the Guardian Kind.

That pretty much it for now until more get expanded & yes you could say that I'm still in the progress of how they will go for the time being until much more is shown & also for Drakos Family there will be 2 NEW Fresh OCS for the Drakos Family that will be from mine ideas to shift the difference. Let me know what you think of Prime M96 Cyan & Tysa Gacha Life 2 Appearance & along with them now being include in the Gacha Request as well & feel free to give your thought on them & until then, see yea!