RWBY X Dragon Ball 4 Sapphire Appearance (Gacha Club)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-SapphireDraken173 Gacha Request-

-RWBY X Dragon Ball Version 4 Sapphire Appearance in Gacha Club-

Okay for Part 2 of your Gacha Request SapphireDraken173, here is RWBY X Dragon Ball Version 4 of Sapphire Draken for this version being the 4th & YOUNGEST Child along with the 1st Daughter of Goku, Vegeta & Yin & with this one being in a way being...

Okay for Part 2 of your Gacha Request SapphireDraken173, here is RWBY X Dragon Ball Version 4 of Sapphire Draken for this version being the 4th & YOUNGEST Child along with the 1st Daughter of Goku, Vegeta & Yin & with this one being in a way being both Goku & Vegeta daughter when they both made love with their wife, Yin & lead in being a mix DNA Child of both Goku & Vegeta in a way sort of fusion way & with this version of Sapphire lovers being Summer Rose, Willow Schnee, Kali Belladonna & Raven Branwen that leads to them getting marry & becoming Sapphire wives & forming a large family together. 

As for this Sapphire Draken appearance is of course as a Human Saiyan Hybrid with BOTH of Goku & Vegeta hair style as their daughter with her mother trait & her outfit being a mix of Gohan Piccolo GI & Future Trunks Outfit from DBZ with her Color Trait!

Hope you enjoy your 2nd Part of your Gacha Request, SapphireDraken173 & until then, see yea!