Reincarnation RWBY Sapphire & JNPR Celeste Meet Another Team RWBY & Team JNPR

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-SapphireDraken173 Interaction Gacha Request-

-Noncanon from both mine & SapphireDraken173 Stories-

(This is it own version of the Heroes meeting this version of Sapphire & with that, enjoy the request!)

-Earth & the Outskirt of a Town within the Mountain Forest-

Swat Soldier 1: *Signal to backup & taking cover* Take cover, take cover!

Hordes Beowolves rush through the forests of the attack at the outskirt of a town with with Assaults Helicopter blazing shoot at flying Nevermore with from a distance a Kaiju Type Grimm that is a massive Titan Size can be shown with a Destruction Roar & making it way to the town to cause destruction from the massive FEAR it senses with from the back open up it shield to shoot out Black ooze to summon Flying Grimm with the Swatted Police Force fighting off the Grimm attack while the Grimm Gigantis make it way while fallen Military Airforce being wipe off.

(Image & design belong to the Original Owner.)

Commander Swat: *Signal to fire Mortars* Fire!

Dozen & dozen of Mortars shooting from the distance & keep the Grimm away & destroying them with explosion bit with some bearing the explosion & pushing forward with the Female Swat shooting Sniper while more Swat shift to defend.

Female Swat: Commander the number barely being put down! 30% Causalities been loss! Unless we don't reinforcement the town outer entrance Military might not be able to evacuate the 1st half at this rate!

Commander Swat: *Seeing the point stand & see more Flying Grimm* Hold the ground to at least buy a bit more time until these Huntresses stop that monsterous. If the shaken become more force begin forming back to the town & prepare the last defense around it!

Female Swat: With all due respect, do you have a feeling that got the answer of destroying that monsterous since it something that they NEVER seen before?

Commander Swat: We'll have the answer depending on the situation. We hold the ground for the time being & not have our Force advance any further within the forest. 

Commander Swat take aim & also as a blink of an eyes spot a Blue Stream with Energy with some White Light of Creature Size being ride with Red Rose Petal Stream.

Swat Commander: *Felt my eyes as if I'm being trick & very confuse* Eh...? 

Meanwhile infront of the Grimm Gigantis with number of Grimms being attack by 2 Huntresses but shown have struggle against their most dangerous battle yet of trying to strike with everything that have against the Grimm Gigantis with no luck as 2 NEW Reincarnation of the 2 Greatest Team name Sapphire & her Girlfriend, Celeste barely holding on with Sapphire being burn out from overusing one of her Semblance from the damage & with the insane amount of Aura nearly being out with their plan not seeming to work out.