Jade X Erasa (New Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-Jade X Erasa New Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance between Stepsister/Girlfriends-

Alrighty, thought would be a good idea to show off 4 of my OCS from the Prime M96 Gachaverse just before I begin doing the next chapter on Love & Ship Book for the Love & Ship 2K Reads Milestone!

As for the starter of the first 2 OCS, I did the Stepsister/Girlfriend within Team JWDE of the Ultimate Team Jade & Erasa in their New Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance! With the 2 Gals having a major upgrade of revamped with new change addition from their appearance & outfit!

With Jade having new hair style, new eyes & with her outfit having some familiar trait but with many new details adding in & with Erasa still maintain the same trait of her eyes & hair with the only difference being her back hair with then her outfit having some similar trait but of course alot of new detail that been include on her outfit!

Also, they have accessories design of each of their Teammate from the major unbreakable bond they share with one another.

-Jade-

1. Orange Bracelet: Erasa (Which always been the design before she met their Teammate).

2. New Belt: David. 

3. 2 Bows: Dawn & Wendy.

-Erasa-

1. Flower Pin: Jade (Which always been the design before she met her Teammate).

2. Shoulder Accessory: David.

3. Moon Earring: Dawn.

4. Necklace: Wendy.

Once I did the last 2 OCS that when I'll start doing the chapter on Love & Ship which you can guess who from the voting on the milestone.

Let me know what you think of both Jade & Erasa New Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance & until then, see yea!