Prime M96 David Chaos (New Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-Prime M96 David Chaos New Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance-

Alright before I do the next chapter of Dark Son Vs Son Exe that is title as "Reflection Of What I Need To Be"

Alright before I do the next chapter of Dark Son Vs Son Exe that is title as "Reflection Of What I Need To Be". I will say that 3 of my OCS will have major Focus Scene within the chapter & you will see who it is in their Gacha Life 2 Appearance!

For starter I did Prime M96 David Chaos in his New Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance which still maintain his Familiar Outfit with some few touch up from his belt & new accessory on his shoe with also having a necklace that share a familiar color trait of Wendy Flare which is David Birthday Gift by Wendy Flare herself which would be around the start of the New Era after The Grimm Lords Of Salem Defeated & show during the time of David & Wendy Bond between each other & with David accepted her gift as the token of their bond in his own way to accept Wendy Gift as her Brother Figure. 

Let me know what you think of Prime M96 David Revamped Gacha Life2 Appearance & until then, see yea!