Lucy X Reader NEW Revamped Book Cover (Sign Of The NEW Frontier)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-Official NEW Revamped Book Cover for Lucy X Reader PURE Return for the NEW Frontier Change around the IMPORTANT Decision-

2 Years have pass since the START of the Iblis Trigger Chronicle Arc on Saturday, May 28th, 2022 & still going to this day by the time on this, David Story is getting CLOSER to the Finale & with Lucy X Reader last update being Thursday, March 23rd...

2 Years have pass since the START of the Iblis Trigger Chronicle Arc on Saturday, May 28th, 2022 & still going to this day by the time on this, David Story is getting CLOSER to the Finale & with Lucy X Reader last update being Thursday, March 23rd, 2023 & ONLY new chapter on 2023 since it was AFTER Finishing Machito Story on the Iblis Trigger Chronicle Arc. After the IMPORTANT Poll on the announcement result, we're officially entering the NEW Frontier with 2025 Decision now been MOVE to the Halfway mark of 2024 & now being June 15th, 2024! This NEW Revamped of Lucy X Reader Book Cover is the KEY for it TRUE Return & how I'm gotta do my pacing for many stories onward! And I can say this, Chronicle Arc Type that have to do with Few Stories Event having the same time but different view I will NO longer do after the insane length it taking me to do them from my own Sonic 06 Style Chronicle & will be a Chronicle Arc that CONTINUE forward to the Stories by event to event until the Chronicle Arc Storyline Finale.

Now each Lucy X Reader Chapter release after each Iblis Trigger Chronicle Arc will be cancel but the idea of each of them, I WILL do as the RETURN of Lucy X Reader!

Detail of the IMPORTANT Decision will be announced June 15th, 2024. 

This right here will be the START of a NEW Frontier!

(And by the time you check this chapter out, Lucy X Reader Book Cover will be CHANGE!)