Celera/Lucy Dasher (Akira Toriyama Tribute #1) -6th What If-

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-SapphireDraken173 Akira Toriyama Tribute Request-

-Celera/Lucy Dasher- (SMG4 Era)

-What if: Lucy was BORN as a Saiyan & at the blink of the Saiyan Race Extinction both her & her mother escape the Destruction of Planet Vegeta after Lucy Father Sacrifice of protecting his family after the Fallen Of King Vegeta before the strike o...

-What if: Lucy was BORN as a Saiyan & at the blink of the Saiyan Race Extinction both her & her mother escape the Destruction of Planet Vegeta after Lucy Father Sacrifice of protecting his family after the Fallen Of King Vegeta before the strike of Planet Vegeta Destruction & being the last Elite Warrior that protect & loyal to the Saiyan Royal Family For Generation to escape Frieza Assassin before being hunted with detail about Frieza Betrayal to fight until the bitter end to his last breathe before Planet Vegeta & Saiyan Race End. But instead on landing on a random planet like Goku, Vegeta & 2 other Saiyans an unknown sudden shift of the wormhole leading to an all NEW Realm & land on a planet known as Remnant within the Realm & lead to meeting a certain marry couple of the Dasher way EARLY & from being the LAST 2 Saiyans that exist on the Realm. How different will Lucy & her mother who goes by Lucinda NEW Fresh Start of their Life around the New Kind that are similar to the Saiyan Race known as the Guardian Kind & living within the Dasher Family to adapt & learn much more meaning life for the better to shift their Saiyan Nature to a much peaceful but new direction & how Lucy would be raise to fight both like a Guardian & Pure Instinct of the Saiyan Race to find their New Purpose while even holding the purpose to repopulate the NEW Saiyan Race within their New Family & how DIFFERENT the impact of Lucy life as a Saiyan would be like?-

-How would the what if goes- (Origin)

For this what if will be a Akira Toriyama Tribute Request by SapphireDraken173 & for this What if will share some similar trait like G96 Lucy & G96 Lucinda from their Tragic Life & how their new life been form after coming across the Dasher Family with alot of key factor. This what if Lucy but in the past was call Celera from her Saiyan Name is of course a pure Blooded Saiyan that been recently born within Planet Vegeta of the Saiyan Race by Lucinda who back then was name Cressa as her Saiyan Name during the time the Saiyan Race was a being that conquer Planets & work under the Emperor name Frieza & was marry to her Husband who is known as part of the Elite Warrior of the Royal Family that Protect & Loyal for Generation & are expected as high role of the Saiyan Warrior which let just say that Lucy Father relationship about his family duty & way of their Loyalty around the Royal Family was complication to say the less from his Power Level as a Elite & took his duty by heart but DOESN'T think like the many Elite that would look down on Low Class Warrior with pity Power Level & sometime would assist on Saiyan Mating Seasons under King Vegeta Order for population any High Level or Decent Power Level along with helping Male Saiyan & Female Saiyan from their Saiyan Heat Cycle which mostly from helping with the Heat Cycle since how Primal Saiyan Instinct can be for wanting to be mate. But Lucy Father life change forever when he met her Mother who is a bit close to a Low Class Warrior but have fair decent Power Level but in more with the hunting & housewife Tribe & with more time together with each other leading to both of them FALLING in love with each other & CHERISH every moment they have even after returning from a Mission to secretly made love with each other & not wanting to let go along with seeing Lucy Mother eyes of the whole Saiyan way & didn't like it at all from always wonder if the Saiyan could be more than just conquering Planet which he see her point clearly from thinking the same thing along with other Low Class Warrior with their moment embrace each other & even with their love being so deep to be Secretly Marry with only few CLOSE friend knowing about it with one of them even being Bardock & Gine with along the way Lucy Father cut tied to his family during the time Lucy Mother was Pregnant with his child & being there for his own family & hopefully after their child birth & being healthy with their plan to leave Planet Vegeta behind to start their own peaceful life & leave their Saiyan Life behind. But thing change the moment Frieza plan to destroy every single Saiyan of Planet Vegeta after all the Saiyan Elite was call & with it being a trap to be killed with Lucy Father being the ONLY one that barely escape & learning about King Vegeta Death along with all that are loyal & close to him which include his family as well. After barely escaping with the time NOT being in their side no more quickly try to escape Planet Vegeta but dozens of Frieza Soldiers found & leads by Zarbon along with 2 Member of the Ginyu Force of Ginyu & Recoome to assist after learning about the Last Elite escaping & to make sure to silence him before Frieza Plan get discover with knowing that he is the Prime Target gave his finally farewell to his wife & daughter as he push them within an Saiyan Pod build for 3 & with heartbroken farewell manage to send his wife & daughter away from Planet Vegeta & draw them away to fight his LAST battle as a Saiyan Elite & died with a smile on his face for his LOVE for his own family now being safe & wish them as much better life then what they got within Planet Vegeta before it Destruction & Saiyan Race being wipeout. While Saiyan Pod set course a sudden unknown Wormhole was in the middle of the course direction & got sunk in from thinking that it was the end but shown to be a multi color Portal through the tunnel & made it through ALIVE & next thing Lucy & Lucinda arrive on the Planet call Remnant & crash near the Wind Valley Village & after being found by the Dasher Family of Jack along with his Grandfather & close friend Razor, Lucy & Lucinda life change FOREVER & the start of their NEW beginning of their life.