RWBY X Shadic The Hedgehog Team RWBY Appearance (Gacha Club)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-SapphireDraken173 Gacha Request-

-RWBY X Shadic The Hedgehog Sapphire 4 Girlfriends, Team RWBY Appearance in Gacha Club-

Alright, for the Final Part of your Gacha Request, SapphireDraken173 here is RWBY X Shadic The Hedgehog Sapphire 4 Girlfriends of Team RWBY, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna & Yang Xiao Long appearance in Gacha Club!

RWBY X Shadic The Hedgehog Version of Team RWBY appearance are base off the mix combination of both my version of Prime M96 Team RWBY & their Rival Team, Team JWDE with their outfit treated like a fusion style between them but with the different of having BOTH Light & Dark Color Trait unlike with RWBY X Sonic The Hedgehog Team RWBY having Light Color & RWBY X Shadow The Hedgehog having Dark Color.

This version of Ruby Rose I have already cover back during the Ruby Rose Birthday Event. 

For Weiss course unlike the other 2 having White Hair this version of Weiss will in a way will a mix color trait as if Prime M96 Weiss & Wendy Hair Color mix together in this lightish Aqua Trait & with her outfit being the mix combine of Prime M96 Weiss & Wendy with both Light & Dark Color.

Blake Hair Color will be shown like the mix of Prime M96 Blake & Dawn hair trait into one with her Outfit of course with Blake & Dawn together but with White from Blake Light Trait & Darkish Purple will be Dawn Dark Trait

Lastly Yang Hair being familiar to Prime M96 Yang Color but with Red streak Line at the front of her hair like Erasa Trait & of course combing both Prime M96 Yang & Erasa Outfit with Light Color being from Yang & Dark Color being from Erasa but with addition Red on Yang from her Sibling Bond with her Half Sister Ruby & how strong their Sister Bond are.

And that wrap up the 3 Part of your Gacha Request, SapphireDraken173! Hope you enjoy your Gacha Request, SapphireDraken173 & until then, see yea!