SMG4 & His 3 Wives Of The Meme/Rose/Xiao Long/Schnee Family

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-BluEmber469 Gacha Request-

-SMG4 with his 3 Wives Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee & Yang Xiao Long as the Meme/Rose/Xiao Long/Schnee Family from Different MultiGachaverse & Gachaverse64-

This Bonus Gacha Request from SMG4 8 Million Subscriber & 1000th Video Milestone by BluEmber469!

Here is SMG4 from the Different MultiGachaverse within Gachaverse64 (Which is a DIFFERENT Gachaverse64 from another MultiGachaverse) with his 3 Wives Ruby, Weiss & Yang within their own family as the Meme/Rose/Xiao Long & Schnee Family in their Gacha Life 2 Appearance!

This version of the SMG4 X RWBY Version is one of the different versions in a way a bit of a what if Mushroom Kingdom along with it land as the 5th Kingdom of Remnant & with SMG4 having his own Semblance that involve around Meme & won over 3 Gals Heart of Ruby, Weiss & Yang with each of them end up together with SMG4 & this Gacha Scene set in the future after they was Marry & with SMG4 made love with each of them & have a big family together with even Weiss, Ruby & Yang even do Partnership Relationship (Expect for Ruby & Yang from them being Half Sister) while sharing their LOVE for their Husband with even with the Schnee Company being now turn to the Schnee Glitch Company. 

Hope you enjoy your Gacha Request BluEmber469 & until then, see yea!