RWBY X Power Ranger Version 2 Sapphire (Gacha Life 2 Appearance)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-SapphireDraken173 Gacha Life 2 Request Event-

-RWBY X Power Ranger Version 2 Sapphire Draken Gacha Life 2 Appearance-

This 31st Gacha Life 2 Request Event is from SapphireDraken173!

Here is your new version of your OC, SapphireDraken173 from the RWBY X Power Ranger Version 2 Sapphire Draken in her Gacha Life 2 Appearance!

This is the detail of Sapphire Draken Main Outfit as the Red Dino Charge Ranger with the Red Hoodie, Blue Shirt with sleeve, Gray Cargo Pant, Black & White shoe along with a little something around her belt & of course Sapphire T Rex Faunas Trait from the Dinosaur Faunas Kind with addition marking from her face to give off an extra detail of the Dinosaur Faunas of the Primal! But it ONLY possible to do just the Power Ranger Main Outfit but NOT possible to do the Power Ranger Appearance at least ONLY on exact design of the Power Ranger Suit from the Power Ranger Series since Gacha Life 2 DON'T have the design to make it even close to the Power Ranger Series Outfit & NOT possible to do.

Hope you enjoy your Gacha Life 2 Request Event, SapphireDraken173 & until then, see yea!