NEW Surprise Inspiration New OC For The Prime M96 Version (64K Reads Thanks)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

Alrighty for the 64K Reads Milestone Thanks on my Gacha Book, will be the NEW Surprise OC that is an Inspiration for the New Prime M96 Version & this will be the 1ST Reveal of an all NEW OCS that NEVER appear in the old M96 Version which will be a very FRESH change for the New M96 Version!

You all must be wondering about the inspire New OC that fill me with Inspiration of wanting to make my own inspire OC but at the same time also making it my OWN unique way with my Content without being too similar of that much at least I hope since I did try my best to make the appearance my own way & having it own backstory & personality. As for where the inspiration came from on wanting to do this New OC from how much I enjoy & respect this person content! Yup it not from the Show, T.V or Movie at all. It actually came from a Writer on Wattpad that I been doing the MOST Gacha Request on since slowly doing my pacing & embracing the NEW Path of my Content & doing many versions of the Gacha Request that I done for a few years & show GREAT Respect of Content this person have did from the creation mindset of a Creator & show support of the Content & how I do thing. I done many versions of this Person Main OCS & honestly took a liking of the different version of the person OCS from Content that I am very familiar with & enjoy so much that it feel natural around the Content of this person OC that just me feel inspire to do a New OC like this version. 

But before I do this SURPRISE Inspiration Reveal, I'm gotta let you all on a few things around this 1ST Inspiration New OC.

1. Both my Inspiration New OC & this person OC are NOT the same OC version of the person that inspire me & very does have some trait that are bit similar but mainly very DIFFERENT from each other so that way it maintains my own New OC Trait of it own backstory, personality Trait, Storyline & Different version. They're completely DIFFERENT Person with similar trait of inspiration even with the name.

2. The New Inspiration OC will be label as my OC which mean it'll have the ruleset on how I do my OCS & other Gacha Request that I do along with different version.

3. Who knew, maybe down the line when I do another Inspiration OCS of another person may be include down the line or at least depending on my thought & opinion of the OCS & Concept around it that I know well enough on Content that I'm familiar with. If it not something I'm not familiar or not into, is fairly only gotta get my honest opinion but possible won't feel inspire from it & honestly depending the time I spend on doing Request that make me get to know the OC & concept around to at least won't be like rapidly & given fair time around it.   

These are the ONLY thing about the New Inspiration OC.

And now without further ado, here is the New SURPRISE Inspiration OC!