Bringing Back My Little Brother

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

(This moment will take place AFTER The Race: The Winner Is... (2/2) from Dark Son Vs Son Exe Arc Story & will took place after Sam was taken by Son Exe. With that enjoy this Mini Chapter!)

-Different Unknown World within the Abandon Castle-

Crow flies to the sky that show a sight of an abandon castle shown with clear river of water all around with sign of the castle being 100 of years old with many old armor & remain that are ancient while shown within the throne arena that show Sam on his knee with the Demonic Chain on his wrist, legs & even 2 Tails that chain him down on the floor of Demonic Energy with Son Exe on his knee meditating with CALM mind & FOCUS purely deeply within himself to tap into his Paradox Prism to finally start up his plan of bringing back his brother by his side.

Sam: *Staying silence while watching Son Exe* ...

Son Exe: *Maintaining the Paradox Prism Energy & felt the spark within myself while open my eyes* This is it.

Son Exe stands up look at his hand to see his Demonic Power infuse with Paradox Prism Energy & got full control on what to do next.

Sam: *Deep breath & sigh* So... I take it that this is where you kill me to be by your side as your Demon Exe?

Son Exe: Kill... Think I would even do the very thing that the Demon Exe have already known within their own existence. I'm NOT doing the very thing I sworn to destroy. But I can't say that it'll be painless but can make this work even after the need of doing the kill. And NOT as you think it gotta go after bringing you back in my life. And do mean it that I'll treat you RIGHT & NOT like the Demon Exe. Unlike me, Demon Exe NEVER take their word & promise believe me, the death & horror that many do will leave many traumas as long as they live. I ONLY want to bring back all his loved one back into his life & form a far better PEACE as my own Demon Exe Kind without no control & giving them all the freedom & LOVE that they can have in a much better life. 

Sam: *Look at Son Exe & can see the COMPASSION & EMPATHY he show from his word & behavior* You speak to them as if they are far more dangerous then anything I ever heard of. You claim that you're a DIFFERENT type of Demon Exe that DON'T think like that. Just by seeing the death cause by them are unimagine & monstrous unforgiven. Is that the type of mindset these Demon Exe have? 

Son Exe: *Look at Sam* Hmm... You all really DON'T know about the Demon Exe?

Sam: Why else you think this never came to us instantly?

Son Exe look at Sam while looking at the former Royal Chair with the shatter window while reflect on the many existence & horrors of the being of conquest, control & ruler as "God" with Demonic Dangerous Abilities with Son Exe then begin explaining.