Female Wind Chaos Guardian (Y/N) New Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-Different World Wind Chaos Guardian (Y/N) New Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance-

Before starting the next part of SapphireDraken173 Last Valentine Day Request on Love & Ship I'm gotta do a bit of a 2 Parts of doing 5 Characters in their New Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance so we're starting off with Female Wind Chaos Guardian ...

Before starting the next part of SapphireDraken173 Last Valentine Day Request on Love & Ship I'm gotta do a bit of a 2 Parts of doing 5 Characters in their New Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance so we're starting off with Female Wind Chaos Guardian (Y/N) from the Different World Version of Female Wind Chaos Guardian Reader X Team RWBY of the Adopted Mother of Grace, Starita, Moola & Rocky. 

With this version of (Y/N) got herself a shining glow of revamped for her Gacha Life 2 Appearance with 2 new Hair Asset of the Front Hair & Back Hair. For accessory I include red earring for her along with revamped some existing Accessory since as her Neckerchief, glove with addition wrist detail, Belt, Thigh Accessory & Shoe Accessory. With her Outfit still maintaining her Original with only the sleeve being different & lastly the NEW Asset for the Scar being new for the change!

Let me know what you think of Female Wind Chaos Guardian (Y/N) from Different World Version, New Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance & until then, see yea!