SapphireDraken173 Power Rangers Team Of Power Rangers Legacy Force (6/6)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-SapphireDraken173 Gacha Request-

-Power Rangers Version of SapphireDraken173 OC & ALL Member Of The Power Ranger Legacy Force Final Part-

-Ryan Azure & Pearl Lykos Gacha Club Appearance-

-Ryan Azure-

1. Member Of Power Rangers Legacy Force.

2. Power Ranger Form: All Blue Ranger Form.

3. Love Interest: Garnet Draken (Boyfriend) & Sol Gleamstar (Boyfriend).

-Pearl Lykos-

1. Member Of Power Rangers Legacy Force.

2. Power Ranger Form: All White Ranger Form.

3. Love Interest: Leo Blackwell (Boyfriend).

This is the Final Part of SapphireDraken173 ALL Power Ranger Legacy Force Member for her Main Power Ranger Version. And here are the LAST 2 Member of the Power Ranger Legacy Force Ryan Azure & Pearl Lykos in their Gacha Club Appearance!

Power Ranger Version, Ryan Outfit being similar to my OC, Crimson but a bit different from Glasses, Sleeve & Knee Accessory while also showing off his face, eyes & great hair with his color trait being Blue!

Power Ranger Version, Pearl Outfit being similar to my OC, Smashie with the only different being her Skirt while also showing off her face, eyes & outstanding beauty with her color trait being White!

And with that ALL Member of the Power Ranger Legacy Force have now been REVEAL & shown in their Gacha Club Appearance!

Hope you enjoy your Gacha Request of your Power Ranger Team, SapphireDraken173 & until then, see yea!