Prime M96 Jaden Dasher (Gacha Life 2 Appearance)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-Prime M96 Jaden Dasher Gacha Life 2 Appearance-

Alright, here is my 2nd OC from the Prime M96 Gachaverse & I give you, Prime M96 Son, Grandfather Prime M96 Jaden Dasher in his Gacha Life 2 Appearance!

Prime M96 Jaden Dasher will have very similar trait backstory on him losing his wife, Karla & being a single father to Jack & Cora along with also still went through the same struggle as G96 Jaden which also go through the same experience of overcoming his grief & pain for his children but of course within the new change within the Reimagine Guardian Kind Academy Era & Reimagine New RWBY Era. With let just say that Prime M96 Jaden young life would be a bit different than G96 Jaden which can be best explain as Jaden will meet a certain Female Dragon Guardian within the Wind Valley Kingdom of Remnant from another Gachaverse that change will learn to Prime M96 Jaden Love Interest being the same as G96 Jaden but with a 3rd Lover in the future who is also a Single Mother while also exploring a NEW Feeling that she have on a certain Single Mother as well & also with her Son marry a Female Hedgehog Guardian & have Dragonhog Guardian Granddaughters & have a Hybrid Great Grandson.

Just like with G96 Jaden Dasher, Prime M96 Jaden Dasher is known within the Dasher Family as a very WISE Person with many life lesson to give advice on shown to be a very compassionate person to his Loved One & Family even can be a Empathic Person of pure struggle & pain from the Pure Experience as a Single Father & always there to listen for Guidance & Advice for his children, Grandchildren, friends, In Law & even to his Adopted Grandchildren including those he care for as family & being the Supportive Grandfather within the Dasher Family & a Wind Guardian with PURE Mastery of the way of the Wind that made him a very POWERFUL Wind Guardian.

Let me know what you think of Prime M96 Jaden Dasher & until then, see yea!