Prime M96 Sarah/Daughter Dasher (Gacha Life 2 Appearance)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-Love & Ship 2K Reads Milestone Thanks-

-Prime M96 Sarah/Daughter Dasher Gacha Life 2 Appearance-

For Love & Ship 2K Reads Milestone thanks, I give you all Prime M96 Sarah/Daughter Dasher Gacha Life 2 Appearance! Alrighty, Prime M96 Sarah/Daughter Dasher will be given the G96 Daughter version treatment with of course many remastered & revamped...

For Love & Ship 2K Reads Milestone thanks, I give you all Prime M96 Sarah/Daughter Dasher Gacha Life 2 Appearance! Alrighty, Prime M96 Sarah/Daughter Dasher will be given the G96 Daughter version treatment with of course many remastered & revamped changes all around her in both appearance, backstory & trait of Prime M96 Sarah/Daughter! As you see from her Gacha Life 2 Appearance, it very different then the G96 Daughter Gacha Life 2 Appearance with as you can see outfit being completely change & having her 2 Main Color being completely invert to each other in a way to give off a much more detail trait as Prime M96 Son/Machito Adopted Twin Sister Appearance with her being the only familiar that stay the same but with an additional detail added & show Prime M96 Sarah/Daughter incredible fashion sense & being  a very lovely & hot attraction of beauty that would draw both Guy & Gals while also being shown much more of giving off Love Advice from her nature & being more as a Matchmaker to expand this new M96 Version of Sarah/Daughter than the old M96 Version. As for the change of Prime M96 Sarah/Daughter Love Life, for the old M96 Daughter she was with a RWBY Character known as Ilia. But I decide to scrap that idea from only known some detail around it & give it a similar idea of Love Life with her Long Time Bestie, Max Stealth which they got together early around the New Reimagine RWBY Era & also with the new change of Prime M96 Daughter being Bi with the idea of her Girlfriend still haven't been show yet. As her Personality will be similar to G96 Daughter but with much more love & being the type of Gal to LISTEN & be supportive to help in anyway she can while also admiring the wonderful Peace Of life along with love. 

Prime M96 Sarah/Daughter will still carry the same trait of her Tragic Life of losing her family & everything from her Family Company & being adopted to the Dasher Family as Prime M96 Son/Machito Adopted Twin Sister with of course new change & difference around the Guardian Academy Era within Team Defender from the adventure & meeting certain people early to form friendship & loved one.

Her adventure during the New RWBY Timeline will go different but still maintain some trait like G96 Daughter Life as Team FNKI Guardian Member & also expanded more of their time together while also going on adventure from her time within the Altas Military while being a very close friend to her Teammate Gal & having a fond friendship that grow close with the other member of Team FNKI & down the line being in a lovely relationship with her Bestie, Max & supporting to help in any way she can with Team FNKI & until the many battle & adventure until the end of the Grimm Lords of Salem once at for all & help bring peace for Remnant until she Graduate from Altas Academy with her friends & Teammate that she made along the way. 

Prime M96 Sarah/Daughter is known as Prime M96 Son/Machito for a reason as his Adopted Twin Sister from also being like him as a Chosen Guardian known as The Miracle Of Hope & from everything that have happen in her life & at her lowest from losing everything, Prime M96 Daughter regain back everything of being in a wonderful new family that love & cherish each other with the many Sisters, Brothers, Cousin, Aunt, Grandpa & her New Parents that she have got in her life that she LOVE dearly & ISN'T gotta go down this easily to break her limit to new height of power to PROTECT those that she care deeply in the meaning of LOVE & always will be there for her loved one & many other with Team FNKI & always in a way being Lovely member of Team Defender with her nature to spread LOVE everywhere!

(That about it for now on Prime M96 Sarah/Daughter Dasher! Detail will expand down the line & let me know what you think of Prime M96 Sarah/Daughter Dasher! Thank you all so much for the 2K Reads on Love & Ship & until then, see yea!)