Mario As A Saiyan (Akira Toriyama #2)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-SapphireDraken173 Akira Toriyama Tribute Request-

-Mario as a Saiyan-

For this 2nd Akira Toriyama Tribute from SapphireDraken173, here is Mario but if he was Born as Saiyan instead of a Human

But Mario as a Saiyan your seeing now is one of my ideas take around him. 

In small concept detail until any further, course will have his Saiyan Name & escape the Destruction of Planet Vegeta as a baby with his Brother, Luigi when he also have his Saiyan name who is a few minutes younger in the Saiyan Pod & came across a Cosmic Wormhole to end up in another whole different world & would be found by the Princess who is known as a Watcher of the Universe along with as a Cestestial Sorceress of an immortal being that care for the stars of many Lumas name Rosalina within the Comet Observatory.

After taking in both Saiyan Babies & found the data that been store within the Saiyan Pod of detail & many histories about the Saiyan Race from both Saiyan Babies Parent before their timing death & exploring the many detail the Saiyan Histories & Power that Saiyan have from within of the most Powerful Warrior Race in the Universe & their conquest histories while having the powerful potential of their Saiyan Limitless Potential to grow stronger & have thrill of Instinct of Battle while awkwardly going through the Saiyan Heat of their repopulation. But the Limitless Potential took Rosalina attention from never coming across a Race that would possess Limitless Potential without no form of Cosmic Item or any Ancient Items in the Universe she watch over & seeing the discovery of Race that have NO Limit of their Power & as it saddens Rosalina from even learning how Saiyan Child would even be seen as Comrade for Mission without thinking twice to train them at a very early young & do mission from the gifted Power Level but not gave them a Childhood & also with concerning Saiyan Primal of the Great Ape with the Full Moon being play along with the Saiyan Tail being one of many factor of the Saiyan Potential along with the few Legend around them. But with the knowledge of the Saiyan History & having to see 2 Saiyan Babies entering her life, unlike the way of the Saiyan, Rosalina will TREAT both Saiyan as her own with Love & Compassion along with her way of Knowledge to tap into their Saiyan Potential with her Sorceress skill to have repurpose their Saiyan Power into more fitting of this Universe & become their adopted Mother along with Rosalina naming both Saiyan Babies, Mario & Luigi after the Fairytale Of the most Powerful Star Warrior that her mother use to read way long ago.

Up until Mario & Luigi as grown adults with many lesson & life learn from their adopted Mother Rosalina of many planet & not forgetting their Saiyan Instinct & Potential with the Star Mrak of their Forehead being Rosalina Magic to keep their Saiyan Primal under control but when the time come both Mario & Luigi to overcome the Saiyan Primal & Embrace them into their own Potential for their Path of Power & use their Ki Energy in different way with Powerup. With Rosalina seeing her 2 sons grow up infront of her & as a part of her life that she cherishes deep in their heart & knew this day that both Mario & Luigi are ready to be the FIRST Star Saiyan Warrior that existence & in their last day with each other & their thousands of Luma Adoptive Sibling of their farewell before settling course to their own adventure & life that they been readying themselves for since Birth with Rosalina watch with love & emotion from seeing her 2 Sons readying to start their life & seeing what will take them from here on out with their new home & resource being far pack thanks to Rosalina will be at Earth but within the Kingdom known as the Mushroom Kingdom to where their adventure will go & for this Saiyan Mario along with his Brother Luigi are gotten fight many battle to protect the peace or any invaders that threaten the world but along the way Mario will meet a Princess name Peach & there encounter with each other along with each other will get them to grow MORE closer to each other & their life being together with LOVE & the Purpose that will push Mario further for those that he CARE so much for & fight as the Saiyan that PROTECT. 

Let me know what you think of your Akira Toriyama Tribute, SapphireDraken173 & until then, see yea!