Prime M96 Lily Belladonna (Gacha Life 2 Appearance)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-Prime M96 Lily Belladonna Gacha Life 2 Appearance-

And lastly now here is Prime M96 Lily Belladonna! Just like with her Older Sister, Prime M96 Blake Belladonna this Lily Belladonna will also be revamped & remake change around herself while also still a bit similar to G96 Lily!

With the New Reimagine RWBY Era will be shown a bit differently around herself within her adventure from meeting many friends along the way including getting together with her boyfriend, Prime M96 Sam & also with her family being just her Mother & Older Sister after losing her father, Ghira by Adam Taurus during the Reimagine RWBY Era & having to be train by her loved one & Older Sister in fighting style & her Shadow Semblance as well.

And lastly for this version of Lily in the future she & Sam will also have a 2nd Lover together to shift the difference from G96 Sam & Lily along with down the line Prime M96 Lily will explore the attracted feeling of Gal from meeting down the line a certain very SMART Dragonhog Guardian Gal who share so much in common with Sam from also with that Dragonhog Guardian Gal experience LOVE feeling from Sam & Lily to form a LOVELY connection between them.

Let me know what you think of Prime M96 Lily Belladonna & until then, see yea!