Jade & Erasa Parent (Step Family & Gacha Life 2 Appearance)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-Prime M96 Jelena Rhapsody (Jade Mother) & Kairo Star (Erasa Father) Gacha Life 2 Appearance-

Alright, for the last 2 OCS for the upcoming Love & Ship Chapter, here is the Parent of the Rhapsody/Star Family! With Mother being Jelena Rhapsody who is Jade Mother & the father being Kairo Star who is Erasa Father with both being the new Marry ...

Alright, for the last 2 OCS for the upcoming Love & Ship Chapter, here is the Parent of the Rhapsody/Star Family! With Mother being Jelena Rhapsody who is Jade Mother & the father being Kairo Star who is Erasa Father with both being the new Marry Couple within the Step Family!

With both Jelena & Kario both share a common struggle as Single Parent & the struggle of pain they both been through before meeting each other with Jelena losing her 1st Husband  along with their home & Jade suffer a Traumatic Event & Kairo being Betray by his 1st wife that USE him & destroy his reputation & made him choose his Huntman Career or his own daughter, Erasa. 

Both manage to reshape, repair & reform their life together when the moment change from their first time meeting & mending the pain that both family suffer & got their life back in track with Jelena being the Greatness Engineer, Repair Gal & Invention that know many different type of machinery & weapon & Kairo having his Huntress Career repair & return back to his root as a Huntman with his Reputation being restore & both being there for their daughters as Parent & even having there own child together & being very supportive of their daughters Jade & Erasa Love Relationship from NOT being Blood Related but always show their love for their children & caring about their happiness & truly are thankful from the friend & love one that they made along the way & being so proud from how far they are gotta in their life.

More detail will be expanded in the future down the line & let me know what you think of Prime M96 Jelena & Kairo along with both their appearance & until then, see yea!