RWBY Sapphire & Her Girlfriend Team RWBY As Saiyan (Final Akira T. Tribute)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-SapphireDraken173 Akira Toriyama Tribute Request- (Final)

-RWBY Sapphire & her 4 Girlfriends Ruby, Weiss, Blake & Yang as Saiyan-

Alrighty for the Finale of the Akira Toriyama Tribute Mini Gacha Request & this one is from SapphireDraken173!

For this Finale, here is RWBY Sapphire & her Girlfriends, Ruby, Weiss, Blake & Yang but in a different reality or whatever SapphireDraken173 label this one of RWBY Sapphire, Ruby, Weiss, Blake & Yang all as Female Saiyan.

With all of Team RWBYS having Full Saiyan Appearance with each of them as their own trait for being Saiyan. 

With Ruby NOT being a Sliver Eyes Warrior & have her eyes Darkish Red instead.

For Weiss having a Darkish Brown Hair from the Saiyan Race Trait & being the ONLY Team RWBYS Member to not have Black Hair. 

With Blake only different being the Saiyan Tail of the ape instead of her Cat Trait. 

And lastly Yang is of course the full Black Hair.

With Sapphire only having the Saiyan Trait instead of the Dragon Trait along with all Team RWBY having Saiyan Tail & all of them having Ki. 

*O>O* Which now that I think about it if they all also have the new discovery Ki for Female Saiyan to get any Female Kind Pregnant? In case if the do, I honestly can imagine A LARGE Family from this version on either Ruby, Weiss, Blake & Yang holding Sapphire children or Sapphire holding Ruby, Weiss, Blake & Yang children or even both. Yeah, literally a way to repopulate the Saiyan Race from their loves. 

Anyway, on that this is the very LAST Mini Gacha Request for the whole Akira Toriyama Tribute after his passing on March 1st, 2024. 

Thank you all so much for the Tribute Request on this legendary man that brought Dragon Ball into our life & this the FINAL Farewell to Akira Toriyama for all of us Dragon Ball Fan. 

Hope you enjoy the Mini Gacha Request of Akira Toriyama Tribute & until then see yea & also...

Farewell Akira Toriyama, may your soul rest in peace in the aftermath.