Prime M96 Weiss Schnee & Krystorm Wolfen Gacha Life 2 Appearance

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

1. Prime M96 Weiss Schnee NEW Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance.

We're starting off with Prime M96 Weiss New Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance! As you may see from her Hair Style now having a bit lovely Lightish Aqua being shown mix with White as a pure ideal Schnee Family Bloodline with some new hair asset alon...

We're starting off with Prime M96 Weiss New Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance! As you may see from her Hair Style now having a bit lovely Lightish Aqua being shown mix with White as a pure ideal Schnee Family Bloodline with some new hair asset along with new eyes like G96 Weiss & as her Outfit having quite some Revamped Change but of course still in a way maintain her Outfit Appearance but in much more detail & with the new addition to the bow with color trait of her Boyfriend, Infinite The Jackal & new assets on her shoulder, skirt, necklace & foot accessory to truly bring out the beauty of the Schnee. 

2. Prime M96 Krystorm Wolfen Gacha Life 2 Appearance.

How about the reveal of Prime M96 Infinila Dasher Wolf Guardian Boyfriend, Prime M96 Krystorm Wolfen in his Gacha Life 2 Appearance! As you see Prime M96 Krystorm have a very different take of his appearance then G96 Krystorm from new style of Hai...

How about the reveal of Prime M96 Infinila Dasher Wolf Guardian Boyfriend, Prime M96 Krystorm Wolfen in his Gacha Life 2 Appearance! As you see Prime M96 Krystorm have a very different take of his appearance then G96 Krystorm from new style of Hair assets on his back hair & the switch color between A bit Azure & a bit Blue while having the addition of facial hair on his chin & with the reveal of his Outfit Appearance in Gacha Life 2 with A bit Black & White Color trait being from his lovely Jackal Guardian Girlfriend, Infinila. 

For the quick summary around Prime M96 Krystorm, he'll have a DIFFERENT Path of his life that is very different than G96 Krystorm life but both carry over how they loss their parent with Flamella being his only family left & being taken care of by their mother closest friend, Kaiser who still carry over as a Former Altas Commander after losing his closest friend & taking the role as Krystorm & Flamella Guardian Caretaker & raise them while teaching & training them as their Father Figure. For Prime M96 Krystorm he'll be shown as a much active role within the New Reimagine RWBY Era & this time will attend in Haven Academy & will be a Guardian Member of the Team & in a way will meet the Heroes EARLY from Remnant along with even meeting the love of his life, Infinila EARLY & their love will form DURING the RWBY Era & will end up together during the Altas Arc & in a way, will even come across the Ultimate Guardian himself as well. 

These 2 will be shown in the next chapter of Dark Son Vs Son Exe Arc & let me know what you think of both Prime M96 Weiss Schnee & Krystorm Wolfen Gacha Life 2 Appearance & until then, see yea!