The Discussion Of The Infinity Prism Concerning Situation

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-SapphireDraken173 Interaction Gacha Request-

-Noncanon from both me & SapphireDraken173 Stories-

-Continuation Of Beyond The World Known As The MultiGachaverse Realm-

-Machito Mansion-

After the sudden attack & the SHOCKING Reunited along with the Discovery of the Infinity Prism, the Heroes bring their new friend Sapphire, Garnet, Iris, Infinite, Meena, Johnny & Opal back to Machito Mansion & as they arrive while settling in for a bit to make them at home with small snack of sandwiches & sweet while Meggy, Saiko & Tari watch over Opal even though she still call them her Mommies & a bit awkward but caught up with her cuteness while in the living room Sapphire, Garnet, Iris, Infinite, Meena & Johnny begin to explain the whole situation from start to finish on how they end up in the MultiGachaverse Realm by the Infinity Prism with every detail that Dark Bowser & Nazo move from kidnapping Opal & how Sapphire Accidently cause the Infinity Prism to Shatter & where they at now after dealing with Dark Bowser & Nazo before their escape with Machito, Clauds, Lucy, David, Rexy, Starla, Sam, Team RWBY, Lily, Mario & SMG4 been listening through the whole thing & seeing how bad their situation are. 

Sapphire: That just about it on how it all started.

Yang: *Crack my knuckle* Tch, now make me feel like that we really miss our chance to make them suffer for kidnapping baby.

Starla: *Growl* If it was my Little Sister, you sure as h-ll I WON'T show mercy. 

Mario: *O-O* ... I don't recall any schedule Arc being plan now.

SMG4: *-_-* Mario stop pulling this fourth wall cr-p. *Look at viewer* No, this is noncanon & only just for request. 

Infinite: Anyway... If it wasn't for Iris Draken Electric, it would have take longer to find Opal. Though that they did set a trap & was expecting us. 

Iris: *Sigh & checking in with my Draken Electric from it being fry from picking was too much beyond gap energy* If I didn't know about the MultiGachaverse Realm the moment we arrive, if I would have think of using my Draken Electric to track Dark Bowser & Nazo Energy, I could have seen something coming from it picking up way too much POWERFUL Energy at once with insane gap to get it to fry up like that. It makes more sense after what big sis told us & can clearly see that my tech CAN'T keep up with level beyond here. 

Sam: Hmm...  Just hearing about your invention work similar to Tails Invention. Tech must be on the top from your home. But even that CAN'T handle the beyond gap from the MultiGachaverse. I can look over your Draken Electric & do some number of upgrades with my tech to help your Draken Electric NOT get fry from the beyond power reading.  

Iris: *Smile* I actually would appreciate that. We're gotten need everything chance we get from finding the Infinity Prism. 

Rexy: *Arm cross* This Infinity Prism though, what does that large crystal capable of?

Sapphire: *Drink milk* From what Dad told us, the Infinity Prism had the power to control & manipulate time & space.

Lucy: Sound similar to familiar trait of things like that. 

Garnet: Along with also possesses power that's even more unlimited, unimaginable & greater than the Chaos Emeralds & Master Emerald combine. 

Ruby: I'm sorry what?

Machito: Powerful then both Chaos Emerald & Master Emerald Combine?

Meena: Pretty much. 

Weiss: You think that it would be somewhat like the God Chaos Emerald?