Grace, Starita, Moola & Rocky New Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-Grace, Starita, Moola & Rocky in their New Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance & with their Adopted Mother from Different World Version-

Alrighty for the final half before the starting the next chapter of Love & Ship, here are (Y/N) 4 Adopted Daughters Grace, Starita, Moola & Rocky in their New Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance with each detail on them can be shown as

For Grace new front hair & Back Hair Assets with side Hair Detail & new Eyes for her which she is the ONLY one with new eyes Assets. For Grace Outfit got new design assets for her top with the bow on it from edit it from the neck asset, new sleeve & new shoes with the being the same but more detail. 

Starita have new front hair & back hair along with showing off her New Krakling Revamped Trait with side hair & with her outfit being all new with addition new detail with some maintain detail as well. 

Moola have new front hair & back hair with side hair. And Moola having new outfit with new addition accessory & still have some familiar trait. 

And lastly Rocky have new front hair & back hair along with some new detail of her Outfit & still maintain some of her appearance as well but in greater detail.

Let me know what you think of Grace, Starita, Moola & Rocky New Revamped Gach Life 2 Appearance & a bit of a hint for the 5th Part of SapphireDraken173 Moola, Grace & Starita would be now 5 Years Old with Rocky being 3 Years Old as well & until then, see yea!