SapphireDraken173 Power Rangers Team Of Power Rangers Legacy Force (2/6)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-SapphireDraken173 Gacha Request-

-Power Rangers Version of SapphireDraken173 OC & ALL Member Of The Power Ranger Legacy Force Part 2-

-Primrose Sister-

-Poppy Primrose-

1. Member Of Power Rangers Legacy Force.

2. Power Ranger Form: All Pink Ranger Form.

3. Love Interest: Sapphire (Girlfriend) & also part of Sapphire Lesbian Harem with Melina Primrose (Poppy Little Sister), Jade Blackwell & Luna Gleamstar.

-Melina Primrose-

1. Member Of Power Rangers Legacy Force.

2. Power Ranger Form: All Yellow Ranger Form.

3. Love Interest: Sapphire (Girlfriend) & also part of Sapphire Lesbian Harem with Poppy Primrose (Melina Big Sister), Jade Blackwell & Luna Gleamstar.

For Part 2 of SapphireDraken173 ALL Power Ranger Legacy Force Member for her Main Power Ranger Version. And is the Primrose Sister of Poppy & her Little Sister, Melina along with both being Sapphire Draken Girlfriend within her Lesbian Harem & are the ONLY Sisters within the Lesbian Harem!

Power Ranger Version, Poppy Outfit being similar to my OC, Ella Outfit but a bit different on the arm sleeve & skirt while also showing off her appearance of her face, eyes & lovely hair with the Pink Color Streak! 

Power Ranger Version, Melina Outfit being similar to my OC, Sunshine but a bit different on the necklace & sleeve while showing off her appearance of her face, eyes & lovely hair.

Hope you enjoy Part 2 of your Gacha Request of your Power Ranger Team, SapphireDraken173 & until then, see yea!