Ultra Instinct Machito & Master Ultra Instinct Machito (Akira Toriyama Tribute)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-Akira Toriyama Honor & Tribute-

1. Ultra Instinct Machito.

 Ultra Instinct Machito

2. Master Ultra Instinct Machito.

This is ONLY for Honoring the Memories & Tribute for Akira Toriyama, there is NO confirming of this on my stories & NO question about this which I will NOT answer until I DECIDE on when to confirm it

Honestly, after the Poll Today on which I should do for honoring & the Tribute for Akira Toriyama I could have pick a better choice than showing my OC, Son/Machito in a form known as Ultra Instinct & Master Ultra Instinct as Tribute for the Legend himself. 

Akira Toriyama made other good thing that beside Dragon Ball but to me, Dragon Ball is ALWAYS my peak of his concept & content for a very long time. Dragon Ball Z been my 1ST ever within the franchises of the whole Dragon Ball Series & been a wild heck of a ride throughout the years of Dragon Ball.  

The love I have for Dragon Ball is so strong with passion & love just like with Sonic The Hedgehog & love them both equality way longer before I came across RWBY & SMG4 in my life that took my inspiration to new height before even before my choice to depart away from the group no more & start a NEW Fresh Path of my content & got the style of how I would write when doing my content & working ALONE to slowly take a step at a time & doing my very best with Dragon Ball being part of my content from inspiration of the half concept for the Guardian Kind that is mix with Sonic Concept into one along with RWBY & even SMG4 of the passion of creation concept for my Stories & many more. 

I even gone through great time of the Dragon Ball Game even if it was masterpieces, awesome, great, mid, okay & even bad along with the pure feeling of the classic one since as Dragon Ball Budokai 1, 2 & 3 which admitting I did kind of lost long ago at least I think but do recall Budokai 2 being my 1st Dragon Ball Game along with more down the line since as Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkaichi 1 & 3, I NEVER did play The 2nd one, Dragon Ball Raging Blast 1 & 2 those was one heck of a ride & I LOVE them both. Dragon ball Burst was a pretty good game for an unfinish game release. Dragon Ball Ultimate Tenkaichi, well... I did enjoy myself on that game but hold it that was a long time ago & I do understand that game not being good at all which push it down to mid at rate. Then their Dragon Ball Dokkan which I stop long ago & did lost my save along the way but was a check of a blast & not spending any money to keep the grind insane from getting different unit. And of course, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1 & 2 was a AWESOME Masterpieces even with all the insane number of DLC keeping it going of more characters & content on the 2nd Game with Dragon Ball Fighterz which understandable on not having a good story mode that felt like a grind but fighting Mechanic insanely great that for sure & lastly of course, Dragon Ball Z Kakarot being a pure Masterpieces with flaw on story pacing but LOVE it to the max up to the 2 DLC of the Gods & History Of Trunks DLC as well which the rest of the DLC I haven't got yet. The rest of the Dragon Ball Games I NEVER play but seen both Awesome & not good but no doubt been an AWESOME time I ever spend on the Games & the experience that I will continue carrying over especially for the NEW Dragon Ball Game, Dragon Ball Sparking Zero aka Budokai Tenkaichi 4 coming along with whatever collab that Dragon Ball get just like with Fortnite!

Dragon Ball Series always hold a dear place in my heart from starting at Dragon Ball Z & to all the way to Dragon Ball Super. Classic Era of Dragon Ball was a very enjoyable time to watch how it all started of Goku Life until Adulthood & Dragon Ball Z of Future of Dragon Ball of Goku & the next Generation that follow Gohan Story with much more expanded of the story & universe of much POWERFUL threat & Challenge that are awesome & moment that can be a bit up & down from certain moment that are retcon or change like the End of Z even though Super Took place after Buu Saga & with the incoming Dragon Ball Daima that take place between Z & before the start of Super (At least that what I heard) when Beerus & Whis was introduce. And of course, their Noncanon since as Dragon Ball Z Movie & Dragon Ball GT being awesome & great while having fair flaw ideal with Noncanon Special of Bardock & 2 Dragon Ball Z Movie that introduce the God Of Destruction Beerus & the Resurrection of Frieza along with Canon Movie such as Dragon Ball Super Broly which I LOVE so much & Dragon Ball Super Superheroes that give Gohan & Piccolo their time to shine in their major moment along with Goku & Vegeta within their Dragon Ball Super Journey of the different direction with new forms, storyline which can be a up & down moment but NOT from the breathtaking of Evolution of their Power that can be reach beyond that they don't think they ever dream of & reach new limit break height that CHANGE Dragon Ball & of course the Spin Off Noncanon Dragon Ball Heroes Anime which is honestly worth to watch since Super Saiyan 4 have it time to shine even against Master Ultra Instinct in Limit Break form which is insane to me. Manga will always be a GREAT time to reads even if it up & down on certain storyline choice, but it does bring out so many Fan Manga & Project of Video that let out their inspiration of how much we all LOVE Dragon Ball & I do hope that we'll continue to carry over the Legacy that this man have bless us all with & show our thanks for making Dragon Ball Exist in our lives FOREVER.

There are so much I'm thankful for Akira Toriyama of making Dragon Ball Series come TRUE & made many impacts in our life from brightest our life even from the Darkest time of our lives & you have always been here for our until the end. You became more than a Legendary Super Saiyan...

You have become OUR Dragon Ball to always wish for a much better life & time together as Dragon Ball Fan & we wish that your time could have come when your ready to retire but seem like time have other things for you to await in the Afterlife of Dragon Ball & we will always hold all 7 of them from the bottom of our heart. 

To my Tribute & honorable farewell to you, Akira Toriyama & we'll continue moving forward to our future. 

With that, thank you so much & until our time come, we'll treasure each moment & time we have before our time come as well. 

And until then, see yea & goodbye Akira Toriyama. 

Akira Toriyama: April 5th, 1955 - March 1st, 2024, in the age of 68.