Years later

6 years later ~

"Brata Nakul?" A melodious voice said.

"Shhhhhh" but other voice shut her

"Suhani don't talk or Brata Bheem will find us." Said by Nakul who is now in front of the small girl with his hand on her mouth.

"Then we will run so he can't catch us". Said by the innocent girl who is playing hide and seek with his elder brothers.

"Hmm you are right he can't catch us because he eats alot." Said Nakul, they two start laughing at the thought of their older brother behind them to catch them.

"Are you Sure Nakul" a scariest voice came from behind them making their breath stuck or should say Nakul's breath stuck.

"Brata" said cheerfully by the girl who is now hugging her second elder brother.

"I-i wa-was joking-joking brata Bheem." Said a scared Nakul but it's too late Bheem squeeze him like a teddy.

"Ahhhh" Nakul yelp in pain.

"Bheem leave him" a calm but strong voice said.

"But Jyestha-" Yudhishthir shut Bheem and scolds him for squeezing his small brother as other pandavs also come. But the sound of a giggle came in the ears of the five pandav brothers. They look at the source of the soft noise. Their beloved Sister giggling seeing her brother getting scolded.

"Acchaa Now you are laughing at your innocent brother". Said Nakul but immediately shut his mouth by receiving a glare by Bheem. By which Suhani laughs louder and starts running.

"Oh god this little panda gets soo naught". Arjun said and ran behind her followed by Sahadev, Nakul and Bheem. Yudhishthir lips form in a small smile as he also runs behind them.

"Pitashree- pitashree" the little girl calls her father to save her from her brother..She knows her jyestha can also save her but right now she wants her father. She saw her mata coming from the house she ran to her and hid in her pallu.

"Putri Suhani what happened?" Said by Kunti who is confused by the sudden behaviour of her child.

"Shhhh mata Bhrata are finding me don't tell them." Kunti let out a chuckle at the talk of little Suhani who thinks she is fully hidden in the pallu of her mother.

Footsteps are heard of few people, Suhani closes her eyes tightly thinking if she can't see her then no one can.

"Hmm i can't see her, can you Sahadev?"
Arjun playfully asks Sahadev.

"No bhrata" Sahadev said playing as well.

A giggle heard, Bheem goes behind Mata Kunti and grabs Suhani in his hand.

"Ahhh Bhrata please leave me" Suhani pleaded.

"You should think before laughing on me." Said Bheem and Nakul agree with him. Sahadev Stat tickling her and other pandav join him, except Yudhishthir.

"Aaaa Stop ple-please, pitashree help." Suhani pleaded and ask for help to her Father.

They didn't stop after a few minutes Yudhishthir stopped them. Suhani hugs his Jyestha feet as she is so small in front of him.

"Don't mess with my little Rajkumari." Yudhishthir said hugging her as well with one hand on her head and another on her shoulder.

"Hey Bhagwan! Jyestha you only have a soft side for, what about us?" Said Nakul dramatically. Suhani shows her tongue to her Bhrata Nakul. Nakul was about to grab her but Kunti stop them.

"Ok now enough" Kunti said, stopping there play.

Out of sudden Sahadev start feeling strange.

"Putra What happened?" Kunti worriedly ask.

" Mata I don't feel right something is going to happen- something with Pitashree." He said, Kunti's face pale at the realisation.

"Putra Yudhishthir where is your Pitashree went?" Kunti worriedly asked.

"Mata he went for picking flowers for Pooja." Yudhishthir confused face.

Kunti run to the Garden, as she reached there she found Pandu dead with Madri on the side of him sitting with face ditch in tears.

For some moments Kunti feels like her mind was not working her body was shaking, tears rolling down from the eyes, A scream left from her mouth.

"Aryaaaaaaa". She scream and everything turn black.

~~~~~~~

"Mata- Mata Please open your eyes." A girl with tears in her eyes said.

"Bhrata see mata getting in her sense." She said as her brother standing beside her.

"Mata- Mata" Arjun sit beside her mother.

"Arya, Arya" Kunti said but the realisation hit her and she burst in tears.

"Jiji please don't cry if you cry then who will see these children." Madri said crying as well, it feels like eyes forget how to stop tears from coming from the eyes of Pandu Family.

"Where is- where is your Pitashree?" Said Mata.

" Rajmata arrived mata she is with others."

"Putra you- you also go, see your Pitashree for the last time, take Suhani with you." Kunti said trying her best not to burst in tears.

"But mata-" Arjun cutt off by Kunti.

"Do what i said putra go". She said. Arjun nods his head and take Suhani's hand in her.

"Let's go" he take her to their father and brothers. As they reach there, Suhani run to Yudhishthir.

"Bhrata Pitashree will neve come back?" Said by the little innocent girl who doesn't know much about how the world's work.

Yudhishthir hide her face by hugging her other pandavs also share the group hug with them.

" Suhani you don't have to worry about anything from now Jyestha is like our father." Said by Sahadev who is trying hard not to let the tears fall from his eyes. Others also nod their head and again Yudhishthir takes them in the group hug.

Yudhishthir POV:~

We went to the home after knowing our one mata has to sacrifice her life for sati pratha.

As we reached their mata Madri laying on the floor and Mata was Cry hard. I get the idea of what happened here. I take all my brother out with Suhani in my arms sleeping.

" From now on we have to take care of Mata and Suhani, if we get weak then our family get destroyed, and Mata- Mata has to come out from this trauma." I said to them try my best not to show them my weak side.

"Don't worry jyestha we will take care of eachother from now on." Bheem said taking all of them in a group hug.

{ From now they know life is not going to be easy for them, they have to fight everyday for their loved ones, for themselves.}