~ The four of us on the roof ~

"Krishna!" I called him, he turned to me, his eyes became soft as he saw me, he opened his arms for me. I ran to him, he took me in his embrace and patted my head. I broke in his hug.

"Kahnaaaaaa....i-i am i- ahhahahhaaa it hurts kahna it's r-really do.....he sai-said he hat- ......what wrong did I do that he did this to me all I do is love him and he thinks tha-that i and Dhrishtadyumna....I can't Kahna...I can'thhhhahahaaa....."

I cry and cry till all my tears are dead the thing inside me which belongs to Ashwatthama is broken. He broke my heart the person i love the most hates me so I can be calm with knowing this that all my dreams to have a happy life with him is now sad and painful....

"Shhhhhh priye. Life is all about high and low. This is not the end, trust me. You have to be strong." He said and broke the hug I saw a tear slip from his eye and i quickly wiped it away and shook my head he smiled lightly and wiped the tears from my face and kissed my hair.

"Now it's only me and my priye so no rona-dhona, okay." He said which makes me chuckle and i nod my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two days since that incident. Tomorrow is my Swayamvar and all i know is if Ashwatthama didn't participate then I will end my life. Because if i can't be his then no one else can have me.

"Suhani." My thoughts break with a voice I turn around and smile.

"Jiji, what happened?" I asked her, she showed me a beautiful dress in her hand I smiled seeing her eyes shining with excitement.

"See what i have for you. Your Swayamvar dress, i myself choose this." She said when someone twists her ear from behind making her yelp in pain.

"Ahhh ouch, ouch, ouch."

"You choose this dress, Hmm?" Kahna who is now standing there twisting Jiji's ear asked.

"Ahh bhrata leave it's hurting and I was about to tell her that this is your choice." She said when Kanha leaves her ear and she rubs her ear with an angry but cute pout. Making me chuckle when I again hear a Yelping voice this time it belongs to Krishna.

"Aaaaaa..." And who was twisting his ear was dau.

"How dare you to twist my Subhadre's ear, hmm? Now you know how much it hurts." Dau asked and Kahna nodded his head when dau left his ear and he made the same face as Jiji, but for a change this time I was on the ground because of laughing hard.

"Oh hahaha oh godahahaha K-Kahna hahahaha j-jiji hahahaha your faces hahaha....aaaaa sorry hahaha please hahahaha st-stop tickling hahahahaaa..." They both start tickling me but stop by Dau after a few minutes.

"Okay okay now enough now you all should sleep because tomorrow we have to do a lot of preparations." Dau said when I realise today is my last day of having this much fun with them because from Tomorrow my life will take a new direction. As thinking of this tears fall from my eyes when Dau takes me in a hug.

"Don't worry remember your Dau is always with you so don't hesitate to come here and spend days with us. Okay." He said on which i nod my head and sniffed in his embrace.

"Haawwww, how can you both have a hug without us, right Sudhadre?" Kahna dramatically said on which jiji supported him. I and dau broke the hug and looked at them then each other and Chuckled and opened our arms, we four shared a group hug after a few minutes later we broke the hug. When jiji said

"How about we four today sleep on the terrace today?"

"Wow! Nice idea." I said and hugged her, she placed her hand on my arm.

"So who is going to grab the mattress?" I jiji asked.

"I can't tomorrow is my Swayamvar and what if i spin my ankle?" I said

"Yeah, i also can't i have to get you ready tomorrow." Jiji said

"And I'm your Dau of you all, so how can I when my younger are present here." Dau said when we all at the same time turn our neck to look at Krishna with a sweet innocent smile on our face. And he was looking at us with a scared graze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahahaha ufff ufff uffff I am damn tired." Kahna said throwing himself on the mattress literally capturing all the place.

"Yaaaa! Give us some space where we're gonna sleep." I said pushing him on the side and laying down with jiji next to me and dau next to her basically I'm between Kahna and jiji. We were laying in a comfortable silence when I asked.

"Do mata, bhratas and Draupadi jiji will come tomorrow?" I asked

"Hmm, they will." Kahna said and i hmm in reply and just stared in the sky

"We send invitation to all the Kingdoms." Dau said on which i again hmm.

"Don't worry you will marry someone great jiji said and hugs me lightly.

"Yeah, you will soon marry Prince of your dream." Kahna said and clinging over me.

"Yaaaa, Kahna let me breath." I said but he didn't leave I tried to push him but i don't want to mention it but he was strong, he crushed me in his arms making me regret being agree on this idea of sleeping here. I sigh and close my eyes slowly slowly sleep took over me. Do do others.

{ "Time passes and we may be apart, but cousins always stay close at heart." }