Peace

As soon as I whispered to Vasu he started running. Ashwatthama, Bhratas and everyone called me tried to stop me but I ran away from there. In all this Kahna didn't say anything he just looked all calm.

I was at the end of the indraprastha's when the sound of running horses come to my ears.

"Why don't they understand that I need time. I don't want to deal with any of them right now." I said to myself when a familiar voice called me from behind.

"Suhani! Suhani listen....you can't run like that from the problems." Ashwatthama yelled.

"I am sorry!" I apologise to him.

"I will come back home soon." I said and faster the speed.

"SUHANI!" he scream my name but soon I was out of his site.

But the sound of horses didn't go he is not the only one who was looking for me but bhratas were too was searching for me.

I decided to hide run from them. It's difficult to hide from them but not impossible and i with putting some efforts crossed the border of indraprastha. My speed was on its peak and it will only slow down when I will reach to my destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N POV~

"Tum mujhe nhi pakad sakte..." A girl said while running around giggle about that her friends can't able to catch her.

Kids were playing around while the elders were busy doing their tasks. When a woman with a heavy heart get off from her horse and looked at the entrance of the place she used to go. Everything about this place was fantasize her and make her feel home, make her feel belong and worth. The memories flashed infront of her making her eyes blur by tears. She sniffed and pet the head of her horse, when the girls playing around comes to her.

"Jiji, is this horse yours?" The little girl asked from the group. When the woman Chuckled and nodded her head seeing the pure love and affection in the little girl's eyes towards the horse.

"Can we play with him for sometime?" The another girl asked.

"You can" the woman said when the girls thanked her and again lost in their small yet beautiful world making the woman realised how fast time changes as she used to be a little girl without knowing the surrounding she also was used to lost in her own world in the protection of her bhratas. Unknowingly a tear slipped down from her chocolatey eyes. When she felt a hand that wiped the tears off from her face. The hands felt so familiar to her the touch she missed the soft and gentle touch with the care of a mother. The woman looked at the person before tightly hugging her.

"Gurumaa." The woman called her name with the pain in her heart that express how much she is suffering.

"Suhani, mere bacchi" the old lady said with a smile taking the woman in her warm hug.

"Maa i-i i am tired, tired of seeing my family like this. I don't want to go back maa i..... Just want to be here with you." The girl complaint to her gurumaa, while that lady listen to her not letting her slip from the warmth hug.

"Putri, I know everything." She said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SUHANI POV~

"Suhani" a voice come from behind.

She broke the hug and turn to the person who called her. It was none other than maharishi ved vyas. The both ladies greeted him with respect.

"Putri jeewan mei her cheeze ke wajah se hoti hai. And the confrontation between Kauravas and Pandavas will lead this whole world towards a great change. Let the time do it's work, putri. Because no-one can stop what was meant to me not even god." He said

"But how can I see my family falling apart from each other?" I questioned him. He smiled and told.

"You are asking me? You forget who's ansh you are? Devi Parvati's, She always maintains patience, you too should maintain patience. Life is not easy for anyone so how can you expect it's going to easy to you. You have to do alot of sacrifices in the future, there is going to a time when you have choose sides that will be not going to easy for you but remember one thing that whenever you feel you are getting weak or life felt hard just close your eyes and call Devi Parvati, she will protect you from everything." He told me. A smile form on my lips and i nodded my head i got answers of my all questions. Now I feel so light.

"Putri Aaj tum yahi aaram karo or kal tum Panchal ke liye prasthan karna." Guruma said and i nodded my head i take blessings of Vyas ji and spend my whole day with Guru Maa in gurukul play with the little girls that one day i feel like I was again become that small Little girl that was carefree about anything. Guru maa feed me with her own hands and i sleep on my bed that I was used to sleep in the room that I share with Dushala jiji and Subhadra jiji.

{ "Every breath we take, every step we make, can be filled with peace, joy and serenity." }