~I can't live without him~

"Mata!" I looked at her, she was standing on the door with a big smile on her face and tears in her eyes. Seeing her my eyes also get teary. She comes to me looking at me up to down then hugs me.

"Meri choti si Suhani Aaj itni badhi ho gayi." She said and kissed my forehead a tear fell from her eye I wiped it away and shook my head at that point bhratas also came inside with Draupadi jiji except one of them.

"Bhrata!, jiji!" I said and hugged them one by one.

"Where is Bhrata Bhima, Jyestha?" I asked, they all started to look at each other like conforming if they should tell or not.

"What happened? Tell me where he is?" I again asked, bhrata Nakul said but didn't complete his sentence

"Actually...."

"What Actually? He didn't come with you?" I asked, being all suspicious.

"Nahi nahi! He does come with us. It's just that he is not going to be part of your vivha." Bhrata Arjun said.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"He is outside of this room." Bhrata Sahadev said, i went out of the room and look for him, he was standing near by the railing looking at the sky. I went to him.

"Bhrata." I softly called him, he didn't looked at me still standing in the same position. Behaving like i wasn't here.

"Bhrata Bhima, what happen? Did I do something that offend you?" I asked but somewhere I know the cause of him behaving like this with me.

"Are you serious!? You are marrying to that Ashwatthama! To that person who never leaves a single time to insult us! He is a brat! He use his father as a shield so how can he able to protect you? And firstly you should never agree to this damn Swayamvar!" He yelled every single thing on my face. Tears fell from my eyes, this is the first time he ever yelled on me and moreover he was questioning Kahna's Decision. How can he? Hearing him yelling other also come mata, Bhratas, Subhadra jiji, Draupadi jiji and Kahna, Dau with Bhrata Duryodhana Dushasan and Karna who was already coming in our way. They all now looking at us.

"Bhima! How can you yell at her?" Bhrata Duryodhana angrily asked.

"Bhrata Bhima you did wrong!" Bhrata Arjun said

"Putra, what's the matter why are you behaving like that?" Mata asked

What ever they all saying nothing coming to my ears like my mind block every single voice. I made contact with Kahna who was looking all calm but this time seeing him calm doesn't make me relax but do the opposite.

"How can you question Kahna's Decision? And about Ashwatthama i trust him blindly and I know he will never let even a single scratch on me. But if you are not happy with this marriage then don't worry i will not marry him, but i can't live without him." I said, still looking in Krishna's eyes. I broke the eye contact and looked at bhrata Bhima who was looking down, lost somewhere by hearing my words. I walked from there, they called me from behind but i didn't stop, I wiped the tears from my eyes but they are not stopping their way down on my cheeks and jaw. I was in the corridor which was empty I attached my back with the wall where no one can see me and slide down. I broke into tears and hug my legs, put my face in them.

"Priye....." A voice calls me, the person sitting beside me and places his hand on my head.

"Look at me" the person says, i shook my head.

"Please.." they beg

I look at the person.

"Bhrata please.....g-go" I said between the sniffs.

"Everyone is looking for you Priye." He said

"But-" i about to but he cut me off

"Bhrata Bhima also." He said

"Parantu bhrata Arjun he will never agree with this marriage." I said hiding my face in his chest.

"He agrees now, it was just that he is a bit mad before but now he understands how much Ashwatthama means to you." He said making me face him.

"And what about you all? Are you happy?" I asked, but he chuckled

"If you are happy then we are also happy only till he behaves nicely with you, but if he ever dares to lay his single on you then...." He didn't complete, just look in my eyes directly

"He will never, i promise." I said and hugged him tightly.

"Okay now let's go or Ashwatthama will think you run away." He said and we laughed.

We start walking back when Jyestha, Bhrata Bhima, Bhrata Nakul, Bhrata Sahadev meet us in the middle i look at bhrata Bhima who was already looking at me. Before i can say something he take me in a bone crush hug.

"I'm sorry, i should not react like that, You can marry Whoever you want just don't never talk about dying okay." He said and i nodded my head crying in his arms.

"Ok ok now enough this emotional drama. Suhani very bad did you forget we are also here, we also want hug." Bhrata Nakul said bhrata Bhima broke the hug.

"You want a hug?" Bhrata Bhima asked me on which Bhrata Nakul proudly nod at this moment i know what is going to happen.

Bhrata Bhima squeeze bhrata Nakul in his arms.

"Ahhhhhh bhrata Bhima..." Bhrata Nakul yelp in pain

"Are murkha Kshama vo ab tumhare ab tumhare bhrata Bhima nhi hai." bhrata Arjun said

"Jo ab raja Vrikodar ban chuke hain Kshama maango unhse, Kshama." Bhrata Sahadev continue

"Kshama raja Vrikodar Kshama." Bhrata Nakul said, i burst into laughing

"Oh god! Bhrata Nakul, you take their talk seriously hahahahaha." I said laughing

Bhrata Bhima leaves him after a few minutes and then we all hug in a sibling group hug.

"Arjun take Suhani to her room muhurat is about to start soon. We are going meet Ashwatthama and Guru Dev." Jyestha said bhrata Arjun nods his head and we walk to my room as we enter I saw Subhadra jiji was only present there she looked at me and walk to me and took me in a tight hug.

"How stupid you are! Where were you? You know how much tensed we are!" She scold me but I wipe the tear from her cheek.

"Jiji....I am fine." I softly told to her, i bring her in a small hug then look at her.

"Rajkumari, she is fine now." Bhrata Arjun said to her i look at him i can see the care he holds in his eyes for hee. A Smile form on my lips, I look at jiji who was now lost in bhrata Arjun's eyes i don't want to disturb them but If they don't stop their staring compitition then my staring compitition will end before even starting. So as being a good sister I cough making them look at me then down while blushing.

"Oh god I don't have a whole day jiji please help me in getting ready or the muhurat will be end by i reached in mandap." I said, they both laughed seeing my childish behaviour.

"Some is so desperate for getting married." Jiji said making me blush hard.

"Don't worry I'm just waiting for the day when I can tease you with your marriage." I said but wait this time i didn't say that I'm talking about till they both getting married to eachother then why the heck they are being tomato now???.....I give them a done look and sigh knowing I will never understand these both.

{ “Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.” }