First Love

Darkness covered me but a ray of light was showing from the far i went close to that ray a person was standing there he turned to face me, his eyes were shiny, a smile was placed at his lips, he looked at me with love in his eyes, seeing him smile I also smile he came closer to me and place his hand on my cheek lightly we stare in eachother eyes, when I called him.

"Ashwatthama!"

I open my eyes with a jerk, i look directly at Kahna who was as normal smiling at me. I know Kahna knows everything, I was about to ask him but I looked at jiji who was standing beside him with curiosity.

"Jiji can you check if food is ready or not I'm feeling super hungry please." I asked her, she nodded and went from there.

I again looked at Kahna and asked.

"I know you know everything so tell me clearly, is this love?" I asked him more like giving him a warning.

"Are baap re tum mujhe behebheet kar rahi ho, or mujhe kaise kuch pata hoga main to ek aam manushya hu na." He said innocently.

"Oh yeah i know, Kahna please mata always says you are Bhagwan Narayan and as you know that I'm a part of Mata Parvati so you are my Mamashree in relation. Do you want me to call you Mamashree." I said giving him a warning.

"Nahin nahin Mai Kahna hi uttam hu." He said making a scared face.

"So now give me an answer of my question. Why I see him?" I asked, he sigh and look in my eyes.

"You know Priye, you are ignoring your feelings for him. What you feel for him is special but remember sometimes love can't be with you and when the time comes you will find yourself in a situation where are not only a life partner' love but others too and you have to Choose. Some stories are meant to be incomplete." He stopped making my heart beat slow what does he mean? I have to choose? Is my love gonna be incomplete? I was in my own thoughts when he talked again.

"But here we got to know that my choti si Rajkumari is in lOvE with Ashwatthama." My eyes are wide open so do my mouth, he closes my mouth with a funny face.

"Kahna i love him but how is it possible we meet only a few times." I asked being confused, he let out a chuckle.

"Love is like this, think Rukmini never saw me in her life but still she loves me with her whole heart. This is how love works." He said a smile form on my life that finally i got to know about why i always think about him. It's love My first love.

Today the whole day i think about him well this is what I do daily, but today is something special. The eagerness to see him was making me crazy but again being an introvert person my thoughts are killing me. What if he doesn't love me?, well it's final that I can never confess my feelings to him but I can wait for him to do so but i don't know if he even likes me or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You are going Soo soon, please stay for more days."Subhadra jiji said

"Subhadree let her go, she is also missing her bhrata and mata." Said Kahna.

I was biding my goodbye to them. I sit on my Chariot and start my journey. My mind was lost in the thoughts of Ashwatthama all I was just wishing to meet him.....a feeling that I can never see him was getting me feeling strange.

As near I was getting to Varnavat the strange feeling was getting strong, i sigh knowing this is only in my mind. Soon I reach at palace i get off from the Chariot and went inside the palace.

{ "Flatter me, and I may not believe you." }