...I WILL DIE WITHOUT YOU...

"WHAT?!"

Dhrishtadyumna asked shockingly and Ashwatthama choked in his food, i hurriedly went to him, gave him some water he drink it while i pat his back.

"Are you okay? You should eat carefully! How much clumsy you are!" I scold him, he looked at me with wide eyes. Then i realise what I'm doing i immediately let go off him without making any eye contact with anyone I went again to stand beside jiji.

"Hmm, so caring for Panchalraj." Jiji whispered, making my cheeks heat in embarrassment.

"You should be careful, Panchalraj. What if Suhani wasn't present here." Kahna said and i glare him.

"So, I was saying you five are now married you have your life to watch and Suhani is also at the age of getting married and settled down with her life partner. That's why I make a decision to set up her Swayamvar in Dwarka by seeing the current situation of Hastinapur." Kahna explain them

"But she is not a burden to us, we can take care of her till our last breath." Bhrata Nakul said making me emotional

"Right and we can't live without her." Bhrata Sahadev said

"If she gets married then we will be incomplete without her." Bhrata Arjun said

"And we don't want that." Bhrata Bhima said

"I guess......you are right Vasudev. She have her life to live, she can't be with us for her whole life." Jyestha said.

I felt a bit light after hearing Jyestha, but the thing is killing me from inside is "What if Ashwatthama wasn't able to win the Swayamvar or what if he doesn't come?" I look at Kahna, who was by luck looking at me already as now everyone is already busy in talks. I left from there towards garden. I heard footsteps behind me.

"So what happened?" He asked

"Kahna i can't my heart is not letting me. W-what if Ashwatthama doesn't win or what if he will not come? Or what if he refused to marry me?" I ask him questions without letting him speak.

"Ufff! at least let me speak and About Ashwatthama, trust me he will never refuse to marry my Priye Suhani and if he do then I will steal his vastra when he will went for bath." Kahna said making me chuckle. But the doubt in my mind is not getting out, i sigh and look at the sky.

"Suhani, confess to him." He said out of sudden, I jerk my neck to look at him with wide eyes scared of getting rejected.

"This is the only option, if I have any other option then I will never do your Swayamvar. Remember your bhratas still don't like and bhrata Bhima will kill him if you both asked for marriage. That's why swayamvar is important." He said, my eyes are filled with tears, tears of losing him, the pain in my heart.

"We have to depart for Dwarka tonight, so go now and told him everything, go." He said I nod my head and went to find him.

I roamed around but wasn't able to find him, when I saw Shikhandi jiji.

"Jiji umm did you see uhhh did you see Ashwatthama." I whisper his name if she wasn't carefully listening she never got to know what I said, she smiles and nod then told me he went in the room for some rest. I nod and thanked her then went to his room. As i went I was about to know but stopped by a dasi who just come out of Ashwatthama's room? Why a dasi was their when he was sleeping? Insecurity and Jealous took over me, i went inside without knock. Soon regretting on my decision because he is not even wearing his Angavastra or any jwellery so i can directly see his full bare chest. He was standing next to his bed, now looking at me shockingly. Wait he is not wearing his upper clothes and the dasi just went from here....I look at him making eye contact.

"What were you doing? And what that dasi is here for?" I asked certainly, he bit taken back by my out of sudden question but I can see a light smirk form in his lips.

"I was just so tired so I can't able to took my clothes off that's why I called her, she took off my clothes with her soft hands... ahhh making my body calm." He said casually but my eyes get teary. I look down don't wanting him to see me weak. But i guess he sense because he come towards me and lift my chin up lightly. Now deeply staring in my shiny eyes because of water in them.

"Hey! I was just kidding. She came here to give me a lep/balm because i got burned a little bit." He said i broke the eye contact and look at his hands

"Where?" I asked

"Here" he said taking my hand in his and placing it on his lower stomach. Giving me a sudden shiver.

"And how?" I asked, he sigh and turn his back towards me.

"Nothing just thinking about something i bumped with a diya that was placed on the stand." He said, somewhat I was getting a Idea he was talking about the Swayamvar topic.

"And moreover what are YOU doing here, you must have a lot of things to do with your S-Swayamvar." He asked, his voice showing a pain I never want him to feel. My heart stopped seeing him like this.

"Ashwatthama..." I softly whispered his name, I took a deep breath and rethink about what Kahna told me. Then went infront of him, he wasn't looked at me but stare lostly at the wall behind me, i lightly place my hand on his cheek. That's make him look in my eyes.

"I-I....I love you......." I lightly & softly whispered to him, he froze at his place making me nervous.

"What happen? Please say something." I requested but he didn't say anything. I bit my lower lip trying my best not to break in front of him....screw it, i know he damn hates me. Now he will never want to see my face. I take my hand off from his cheek and turn my back to him about to walk to the door when.....

{ "Love is never lost." }