where are you?

"I know that Rajkumari is not ready for this and Maharishi Durvasa already knows that's why he sent this parshad, by eating this in Mata Parvati's temple Rajkumari will happily marry Whoever you say yuvraj." Bhrata Arjun made up a story.

"Ok you can take her but I also come with you." He said leaving no choice for us, but i guess bhrata already has a plan. He looked at jiji then she nodded and said.

"Nahin i will not go." She said

"Come with me we are going you can't say no." Said Rukmi and grabbed Jiji by her hand and took her with him leaving us behind. I was shocked that Bhrata shook me i excitedly looked at him and lightly screamed.

"Ahhhhhh you are awesome." I said and hugged him. He smiled and hugged me back.

"I know, let's go." He said and I nod.

We went behind them, Yuvraj gave order to dasi to bring flowers and samagri for puja. Me and bhrata stand next to jiji we start walking again Yuvraj was ahead behind him us surrounded by dasi with Puja stuff. I start to think that everything is going great when Bhrata Arjun sneeze. That's it this is our end i thought because his wife fall on the ground. A dasi scream looking at bhrata. I know bhrata looks horrible.....oh god what I'm thinking this is not the right time for this. Yuvraj was staring at us dangerously I grabbed Bhrata's hand when Yuvraj yelled.

"Capture them."

Bhrata tightly grabbed my hand and give me a look of "run when I say." I nodded my head.

"Now what we will do?" Rukmini jiji asked

"Madhav always says, jab bhagne ki sambhavna ho to bhagna chahiye." Bhrata replied and grabbed the wig and threw it on Yuvraj's face, Bhrata threw all the flowers and colours on Yuvraj and soldiers bhrata grab me and jiji and start running jiji was a bit ahead bhrata in the middle and I was behind jiji and Bhrata reach at the horses i also about to reach when I felt a hand grab me by my wrist, I look behind and Saw Yuvraj Rukmi stopped me with a smirk on his face, he can clearly see my face because in the mess my pallu was also fall. I tried to get out of his grip but when I felt that I couldn't, so i scream.

"Bhrata Arjun help!" Bhrata turned behind an angry look formed on his face by seeing tears in my eyes because of how tight the grip was. Bhrata run to us and punch Rukmi. He fall on the ground leave my hand. Bhrata about to punch him again but I grab his hand.

"Bhrata let's go soldiers are coming." I said and drag him with me we sit on the horse when bhrata said.

"Are you fine?" He asked

"Hmm" i replied

We start riding our horses after riding for a distance we stopped as soldiers are coming behind us.

"Rajkumari aap Suhani ke sath mandir jaiye main yaha sambhal lunga."

"Bhrata per-" i protest but he cut me off

"Suhani go, i promise, I will handle everything." He said and i nodded my head and we start ridding towards temple soon we reached and get off from the horses.

We enter in the temple but no one was there. I look around.

"Jiji i will look outside." I said and went from there but Kahna was not there. I sigh.

"Kahna where are you?" I whisper to my self. When I feels someone presence behind me.

{ "Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life". }