~ I hurt you? ~

"Ashwatthama" i whispered, tears fell from my eyes.

He got over that man and punched him on his face. He almost killed that man but i stopped him.

"Ashwatthama! Ashwatthama! listen, leave him please, please leave him you gonna kill him." I said and took him over from that guy. He took the chance and ran from there. Ashwatthama was also about to go behind him but i stopped him by grabbing his arm and saw a cut, blood was coming from his arm.

"Ashwatthama! Oh god! You are bleeding, who told you to come?!." I said to him and checked his wound, he closed his eyes then pushed me hard against the tree leaving no gap between us. He grinding his teeth asked me with anger and shook me by my arms.

"What's your problem? Why do you always push me away from you?" Tears falling from my eyes because of the pain he is giving me not by grabbing my arms tightly but by his words.

"Please, you are hurting me." I whisper to him. But he even pulled me closer leaving no gap between us. His lips were almost brushing mine.

"What do you say? I'm hurting you? Sorry but I do nothing because you are an expert in hurting people not me." He said with a fake chuckle. I didn't say anything just listen to his every word.

"I never meant to hurt you.....trust me." I whispered attaching my head with his and cupping his checks in my hands.

He chuckled and shook his head.

"Your mata and Bhratas must be waiting for you let's go." He said I was about to stop him

"Ashwatthama liste-" but he cut me off

"Please." He whispered, his voice was cracking like he was stopping himself from broking. My heart broken see him like this. Without any further talk he leave me at few steps before the house come. And leave without saying anything. With a broken heart i went inside my house but before I wipe my tears away.

As i entered I saw bhratas looking angry and tensed and mata crying. I go to her and hug her.
I
"What happen mata?" I worriedly asked.

But without saying anything she went from there running. I look at bhratas but they didn't stop her.

"Bhrata, will you please tell me what happened?" I asked them But no one replied. "Bhrata Arjun?" He sighed and looked at me then suddenly hugged me. I hug him back he cry on my shoulder. I cares his back.

" Bhrata.....what happened?" I softly asked, when he told me whole story how he married Rajkumari Draupadi and how bhrata Nakul represented Draupadi as a Bhiksha and mata told them to divide into five of them and they all blame this on mata.

"Are you serious? You blame mata? Rajkumari is a person not a thing. She is not a daan. You know what, it's not mata's fault because she was worshiping the god, you could wait or directly tell her, but no you choose to adress Rajkumari as a Daan and now you all are blaming her. I never accepted this from you all." I said and wiped the tears from my eyes and run to find mata.

After some minutes of running I saw mata with a girl. I went to them.

"Mata! I got to know everything. I am so sorry they burst in your like that." I said and side hug her. When my graze fell on the girl who was ditching in tears but still the glory of her is divine like fire.

"You must be Rajkumari Draupadi. I heard about what happened. I am there sister. I can only say one thing right now, please forgive us. But don't worry mata will do everything fine." I said and hug her. She hug back and cried.

"Putri I am going back to your bhratas. I want to tell them something." Mata said and i nod then she went from there.

"Oh I'm so sorry i didn't told you my name." I said to her as we sit on a rock.

"No need i already know who you are." She said I looked at confused then realised must be bhrata told her.

"Nahi you are wrong. Your bhrata didn't told me about you but someone else do." She said as she read my mind my eyes wide.

"Nahi, I can't reads mind." She said, hey bhagwan shiv, she again read my mind.

"Ufff, i guess by your gesture. And i know you because Your Priye Kahna told me." She Said, my eyes shine at the name of Kahna.

"Really! You meet him?" I asked and she nodded a light smile was form on her lips, I also smile thinking at least she smiles a little.

"Hmm, he asked Pitashree to arrange my swayamvar and told me to marry Arjun. He was also present in my swayamvar." I sigh and again the environment becomes serious.

"Can I call you jiji?" I asked and she nod. I pass her a smile.

"As you already meet Kahna so one thing I'm definitely sure that you got to know he is not a normal person." I asked and she nodded.

"Trust me if he was present in your Swayamvar then trust me, he told you to marry bhrata because of some important purpose. You know some people believe that Kahna is Avatar of lord Vishnu. But I know he is and that's why I called him Mamashree sometimes." I joked in the last and she chuckled. She tightly hugged me and cry in my arms. After some minutes later we heard a foot steps. I broke the hug and looked at the direction.

{ "Spiteful words can hurt your feelings But silence breaks your heart."}